Solution to the sidebar problem

JeremiahBailey

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Buy a platinum membership and it all goes away. I did it and it's worth it. It's only 10 bucks for three months, thats like two fast food meals. You guys can handle that.

Why not have us sherdoggers who have been here since the beginning, giving the site all these hits so it could get expensive advertising, get free platinum memberships? Also to be here a long time us veteran memebers must not have caused the site many problems (spamming, post whoring or anything else that would cause a ban). So I think we should get free platinum loyalty memberships.

It would be nice to get something back for supporting a website that in the beginning had NO spam, NO side bar, NO little crappy bar between posts and NO highlighted words with links, and continue to visit it as it got worse and worse.

Rjkd12 said:
Why not have us sherdoggers who have been here since the beginning, giving the site all these hits so it could get expensive advertising, get free platinum memberships? Also to be here a long time us veteran memebers must not have caused the site many problems (spamming, post whoring or anything else that would cause a ban). So I think we should get free platinum loyalty memberships.

It would be nice to get something back for supporting a website that in the beginning had NO spam, NO side bar, NO little crappy bar between posts and NO highlighted words with links, and continue to visit it as it got worse and worse.

the saga continues. im going to get a firewall before i come to sherdog.

JeremiahBailey said:
If it means so much to you, then shell out 10 bucks.

Its only ten bucks, I know. I'm not going to go homeless and need to eat cherrios and water if I pay it. Its not about the money, its about the principle.

Sherdog has gotten huge and needs a lot of money probably to run all the servers. Many new people have joined and are posting tons. Sherdog has a lot more posts now a day then it did on 2002. So, yes, they should have advertising. I'm just saying it would be nice to give the veteran members a membership since we are the reason sherdog is so big. If it wasn't for us coming back all the time to post and read the material available sherdog wouldn't be here.

Back