solid black thai ankle protectors

wraith81

White Belt
Reaction score
I have been trying to find a pair of solid black muay thai ankle protectors. I don't want writing on them. Does anyone know where to get them?

I bought the ones from Amber Boxing before, and they had the word Amber on them. You might want to call if you want to make sure that there is no writing on them.

not sure you can find any ankle supports without a little writing/logo on it. Most companies make sure they're known on all there products. Maybe now your choice is which company would you like to represent the most.

I Ankle Supports from KO Fightgear. I had to leave a message, but they called me back FAST.

The problem I have is that my ankles and feet are narrow and bony. I bought large ankle wraps from Title MMA, but they were so loose that I might as well nothing. Title is out of everything in regular. I got large because of the size guide they have posted.

Anyhow, I spoke to KO Fightgear, they offered to ship me a reg and a large and I keep the one that works. The spare, just mail it back to them. That is amazing customer service.

I will let you all know how it turns out, and if they're completely black. (no text)

I Ankle Supports from KO Fightgear. I had to leave a message, but they called me back FAST.

The problem I have is that my ankles and feet are narrow and bony. I bought large ankle wraps from Title MMA, but they were so loose that I might as well nothing. Title is out of everything in regular. I got large because of the size guide they have posted.

Anyhow, I spoke to KO Fightgear, they offered to ship me a reg and a large and I keep the one that works. The spare, just mail it back to them. That is amazing customer service.

I will let you all know how it turns out, and if they're completely black. (no text)

thats awesome. good to hear about their customer service.

Ok, I got them. Their large fits better than the large I got from title mma. However, its still a little to big. I went with the med. Fits well. I am not at home so I can't a picture, sorry. They look like they're good quality, and they are solid black no writing.

Back