Solano vs Williams ShoBox 2021 Season Premiere, Jan. 20

6 rounds against Ava dude and Nuñez still has no answer for that right hand. At least keep that left hand up.

In. Caught the last couple rounds. I probably need to watch this card from the start, I'm guessing. How was the first bout?

In. Caught the last couple rounds. I probably need to watch this card from the start, I'm guessing. How was the first bout?
This is the first one. Only a double header. The Puertorrican kid is in the hospital, 1st fight scratched

77-75 Nunez, 76-76 x 2 majority draw.

This is the first one. Only a double header. The Puertorrican kid is in the hospital, 1st fight scratched

Medina right? I think Jules is black and P Rican after checking out his IG, thought it was going to be a good fight, def wasn’t picking sides lol

I have no problem with a draw. I thought it was a very close fight.

His eye looks like it got laced. Crazy. This is a decent fight, getting interesting.

BS round! BS kd! And the Ref was fucking with Solano all round, first the low blow, then the hitting on the back, not to mention every time he separates him he pulls Solanos arm like he’s trying to pull his fucking shoulder, wtf is up with this bitch ass ref..

That was a bad call by the ref in the last round. I thought they just got their feet tangled.

Wow. A bit of bad reffing in this one. Wasn't that hard to see, either.

Tf is Solano celebrating about lmao, does he think he’s in Colombia and they’re awarding him this fight? Lol, dude is in for a surprise...

Back