Soccer Is The Least Talented Sport On Earth - Dana White

5 billion people? And to think...their most valuable franchise, of a sport watched by FIVE BILLION PEOPLE just baaaarely squeaks out a "most valuable franchise on the planet" tag than two American teams, in two sports, one being mainly watched only in America.

1. Real Madrid 3.26 Bil
2. Dallas Cowboys 3.23 Bil
3. Ny Yankess 3.20 Bil
Depending on which list you look at number 4. Barcelona FC 5. Manchester Utd ? So yeh?

Oh and that is a 5 billion TV audience for just the British Premier League ,one division of the four tier British league , not the ' sport' as a whole ..cheers.

Last edited:
I highly doubt you "picked up boxing like it was nothing."

My father was a pro boxer and I have boxed since I was born. I have been to multiple boxing clubs, MMA gyms, had amateur fights, trained people, etc. I don't know of a single person who "picked it up like it was nothing." I can't even think of a single professional MMA fighter who I would say has "good" boxing and they are professional fighters training it multiple times a week.

Maybe you just thought you were better than you were, no disrespect intended. Did you ever have amateur or professional fights?
I highly doubt you "picked up boxing like it was nothing."

My father was a pro boxer and I have boxed since I was born. I have been to multiple boxing clubs, MMA gyms, had amateur fights, trained people, etc. I don't know of a single person who "picked it up like it was nothing." I can't even think of a single professional MMA fighter who I would say has "good" boxing and they are professional fighters training it multiple times a week.

Maybe you just thought you were better than you were, no disrespect intended. Did you ever have amateur or professional fights?

I've had three amateur fights years ago, 1-2 record (mma). started boxing as a kid--lived next to one of the major boxing "gyms" in the Philippines at that time. but I'm not saying that i became "good" like it was nothing or even that boxing is easy. what I mean by pick it up like it was nothing: the basics were natural to me and we're not tough for my body to do. within the first week I was able to throw a jab, a simple 1-2, slip punches, basic counters etc etc, even when I stopped for years after coming to America I was still able to pick up the basics quickly, was able to spar with guys with some experience. so relatively it was easy to pick up--definitely not saying it's easy to get good at. however, soccer, I tried playing for years, still can't fucking juggle a ball with my feet.

Remember when Brock lesnar moved to soccer and became the number 1 player in the world?

O wait that was MMA and he did it after 3 fights.

Just because you don't understand football doesn't mean it's bad.

I hate watching american football because I hardly consider it a sport, it's more of an add session, replays and commentary with SOME sport in between. But that's me, I don't get it. It's weird as hell. Just like you don't get football. To each their own.
NFL = 3 hours of tv but less than 30 minutes of actual action... People want to call them athletes

as far as toughest sports go........ireland and the isle of man wins......

Last edited:
Back