"So you want to be an Ultimate Fighter..."

Ruined it for me. He says it EVERYTIME!

1) no it didn't ruin anything for you.

2) he says *everything* every time, that's his annoying silly shtick. He's a human soundboard. Deal with it and be grateful for Joe.

My favorite was when someone took a kick in the nuts and he said it

Reminds of when they had a break for someone getting bagged, and Goldie mentions "Cornnuts, the only snack with big enough kernals to get into the octagon!" while the guy is grabbing his groin moaning in pain.

Goldie is the man. Him, Rogan and Dana are the UFC. It'll be a sad day when they're all gone.

Now that Jim Ross is mentioned, he'd also say some thing like "these two men look like they have been in a car wreck!".

Do you guys cringe when NFL announcers say "welcome to the NFL" when a player scores their first touchdown? Do you make threads over it and call them douchbags?

Do you guys cringe when NFL announcers say "welcome to the NFL" when a player scores their first touchdown? Do you make threads over it and call them douchbags?

Football is way too boring to watch for any amount of time.

not gonna lie, thought it was cool

Didn't make any sense at all when he said it and I just rolled my eyes and focused on watching the fight again.

I had no problem with it. It was his way of say it is a bad ass fight.

Haha. Letting something this little and trivial bother you. I forgot he even said that till this thread. But it's a pretty dumb thing to say outside a TUF finals fight.

They are stuck in a bubble a little.. And that should have died in like 2007. That wasn't "The Ultimate Fighter" Golds.. People don't really like that show that much, Golds.. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, that gets in the sport in a serious fashion says "I want to be an Ultimate Fighter, Golds, NOBODY.. It's 2013. The UFC is the top dog, but nobody in College fottball is saying "I want to be the best ACCball player I can be." The sport is Football, College Football.

To be honest, I think Goldie is ACTUALLY becoming a fan of the sport after all these years tbh. I heard it in the Gil v Bendo fight. The first real emotion I heard from the guy, he almost didn't know what to do with it. I respect the guys chops in front of a camera, overall.

Back