So whose ordering 173?

The White Mamba

"Cold Stone Steve Austin" - Mike Goldberg
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm just curious to see how many people here are ordering tonight's event. Is it worth 55 bucks in your eyes?

STREAM%20PHOTO%202.jpg

I am. Hate if you want but Barao fights> Rousey fights

Dont know anyone personally who has had a UFC event at their house since 2012.

Well by the looks of it I'm staying up till 6 to watch it unless I fall asleep which id rather prefer

I really don't understand why people don't just get enough friends to chip in for events. I order probably 2 PPV's a year and end up turning a profit by the end of the night.

I was gonna stream it but my filthy rich cousin just ordered it.

I won't be, but not because I'm not interested. I'm pumped to see Renan vs. Dillashaw. But I've never bought a PPV in my life.

I was thinking about it but these prelims suck so bad so I decided not to waste my money.

All main cards for $13/month on tv4play in sweden. I cant complain I guess.

MMA HARDCOREZ: "Barao should get paid top dollar! OMG, Dana/UFC/Zuffa so evil! Barao one of the top P4P fighters! His pay is shit! Fuck Dana! Fuck the UFC! Cheap bastards!"

"So....who is ordering the PPV headlined by Barao...?"

MMA HARDCOREZ: "..........."

Already bought it, watching the prelims now. Good fights so far, no duds yet.

I really don't understand why people don't just get enough friends to chip in for events. I order probably 2 PPV's a year and end up turning a profit by the end of the night.

I would do this, but most of my friends pretty much stick to the mainstream sports basketball, football, soccer. So I really only order fights that I really want to see.

Back