So who will headline 230

hunt12

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Can conor fight in New York. Surely not a wwma fight. Holloway Ortega or Ortega aldo if max is out. Would think DC is licking his lips to get on that card at lhw

Do you like the possibility of TJ vs DJ as main event if ever TJ wins?

DC licks his lips only when he sees Popeye Chichen.

Any truth to the Nate Diaz vs Dustin Poirier fight for the co-main?

If it is not Nate, and it is not GSP, Conor, Ronda or Brock, then it is business suicide. Whenever the UFC promotes less know. fighters to the main, it always hurts the PPV sales. When my Dad browses thru the listings to decide if he will order the UFC's, he just sees the headliners "UFC 178: Johnson vs Carioso", not having the time to browse thru Sherdog and see Conor is on the card, and passes. Doing this at 'UFC 200: Amanda Nunes vs Meisha Tate' hurt them too, as the card barely broke 1 mill PPV's and not only was the bi-centennial event but had DC vs Silva, Aldo vs Edgar and Brock's return, which in itself should have drawn well over one million.

And for reference to show you how retarded the fucking belts are in terms of PPV sales: the two highest grossing events of all time were Conor's only non title fight bouts. People who buy pay per view could not give a bollox about belts, they want the stars at the top and to know the stars are fighting when they quickly browse thru and decide what to do with their night.

its obvious that conor and khabib will only fight in vegas
I was thinking the same, but Conor got a slap on the wrist in NY. I have to think they asked for sometching in return. They could have locked him up for many years if they wanted, and had greater leverage over him than any company, entity or person has ever, so I have to think it was a 'scratch my back I'll scratch yours'.

Cyborg Vs an Invicta 135er

It better not be some fucking wmma bullshit. That shit has already killed the whole fucking sport. Woodley vs Till is a sick fight. Would be a great main event for a $60 worthy fight card. But guess what, 2 wmma fights out of 5? KISS MY ASS. UFC are a bunch of fucking bums. You want me to pay $60 for 2 wmma fights? You have lost your fucking mind.

Robert Whitaker Vs Anderson Silva

Has to be Conor vs Khabob. Nate knows Khabob will probably miss weight and he will get to step in and make the big $

It better not be some fucking wmma bullshit. That shit has already killed the whole fucking sport. Woodley vs Till is a sick fight. Would be a great main event for a $60 worthy fight card. But guess what, 2 wmma fights out of 5? KISS MY ASS. UFC are a bunch of fucking bums. You want me to pay $60 for 2 wmma fights? You have lost your fucking mind.
So you bash on wmma then brag about Woodley vs Till? Both were just involved in some of the most boring fights all time. And the fact you say wmma "killed the whole sport" when there biggest star ever was Ronda is pretty funny.

Cormier vs Corey Anderson or Ilir Latifi is my guess

DC vs Someone
But guess what, 2 wmma fights out of 5? KISS MY ASS. UFC are a bunch of fucking bums. You want me to pay $60 for 2 wmma fights? You have lost your fucking mind.
I really wonder why they are doing it. It's not like the UFC are trying to be politically correct. They only do things if it makes money. (sometimes just in the short term, but still) so I wonder where the financial gains are in WMMA.

Well there you go conor vs khabib 229. DC vs some bum

FRB tweeted that Holloway is being pressured by Dana to announce his retirement. Not going to be fighting any time soon. Supposedly UFC will offer Holloway a 2 million buy out to end his contract.

Back