So, who is watching both fight nights today?

Froch v Groves II is my priority tonight. Will record both cards and watch early tomorrow.

me.

8 years ago i was dreaming for MMA to get like this. now we have it almost every weekend, and people complain there's too much.

I'll watch the second one, gonna watch Froch vs Groves II though, so no time for Berlin card.

Im at my parents house right now and no FS1, but I'll catch the Fight pass event later.

It starts 18:30 im watching both events. So it will probably be till 6:00 :)

I don't have fightpass so I'll try catch most of the Brazillian card.

Shame, Munoz vs Mousassi and CB vs Carmont (only if CB wins) sound pretty interesting haha

Gonna miss the UK card due to work but will catch the bhazil card

the Berlin card is at a solid time, ends before midnight here. IDK when the Brazil card starts.

Theres only 4 fights im going to watch.

Moose vs munoz
Francis vs dollaway
Stipe vs fabio
Maia vs who gives a f.

Everything els is lower then my standards and will not be blessed by my attention.

I will be watching both events today. it worked out perfectly. FIGHT PASS FROM 12:30-8 (the last hour or so being the TUF3 prelims) and then FS1 FROM 8-1.

I'll pause each event for an hour so I have some "reserve time" to blow through commercials/promos. i'm also gonna have my tv set for the PRE-SHOW at 7. i'm gonna give myself time to cook and jerk off (oh, did you think that the guy who watches 12 hours of mma in one saturday isn't the "jerk-off" type?)

Back