So where does DC go from here?

illegalnature

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I haven't paid much attention, but who is he fighting next? Anthony/Glover winner?

With Jones being gone Cormier is probably the best fighter in the company under HW currently.

to the nearest KFC or Popeye's

inb4 - That's racist

Waiting for Conor to beat the shit out of LW, WW and MW.

I don't want to see Cormier Vs Rumble 2.

The only thing that make me root for Glover.

Rumble Vs Jones was the fight I wanted.

#f*ckUjonjones

Fight Teixeira/Rumble winner (better hope it's Teixeira).

Fight next contender (looks fuzzy as it is).

Probably 1 more title defense before the return of Bones.

the UFC 205 division is soooo weak.

No choice guy, bring Fedor.

When Cormier wreck him, Dana will be happy to say Fedor always sucked....

daniel-cormier-bout-that-cake-chicken-video.jpg

Eat chicken and celebrate the fact that he doesnt have to fight jones

1 or 2 defences and then retirement. he doesn't need to hang around for that drug cheat Jones. His win over DC is tainted and can be written off IMO. Dc can happily retire knowing his enemy had to juice to get past him.

definitely echo the lack of enthusiasm for DC/Rumble 2, but in reality i think Rumble has a much better shot of beating DC than Glover does. That loss to Phil Davis makes me very skeptical that Glover could hang with DC. But anything can happen.

I think outside of Bones, this division has no real threat to him. With that being said, Glover and Rumble both could knock his block off very easily so it is by no means an easy fight. I would like to see him go back to heavyweight to compete. LHW has lost its luster recently since there is a lack of competition at the top of the division.

I don't know what you guys are smoking but IMO Rumble has a good chance of winning a rematch and I'm very excited to see it.

DC may be the best LHW of all time besides Jones, however I feel if Rumble is efficient with his energy, I think he can beat DC.

I'd like to see him try to get the HW strap, but he's probably trying to let Cain get it.

He is skilled and capable, but for some reason, I will never be a fan of his and never order a PPV for him. His on air personality doesn't help him.

I will still order for Jon Jones, when he ever comes back.

Back