• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So, where are all the Bendo threads?

Just a username

Black Belt
Reaction score
I mean people were talking about this being a pick'em fight, Diaz even won in the UFC fans poll, and Henderson utterly tooled him. I thought what he did would shake up Sherdog, instead people are talking about BJ's lack of motivation and shit.

Bendo impressed the hell out of me at least.

GSP dominates everyone - lay and prayer - boring.

Bendo gets beat by a much smaller lightweight in Frankie Edgar and fails to finish in all his UFC fights - on his way to becoming GOAT - doesn't matter that he doesn't finish, he chews a tooth pick!

Meanwhile, every second thread is about Bendo and one of his confused fans drops in and cries fouls.

Rich.

Bendo gets beat by a much smaller lightweight in Frankie Edgar and fails to finish in all his UFC fights - on his way to becoming GOAT - doesn't matter that he doesn't finish, he chews a tooth pick!

Meanwhile, every second thread is about Bendo and one of his confused fans drops in and cries fouls.

Rich.

What? Bendo's performance was far more impressive and exciting than any of GSP's latest fights. I'm not a fan of Bendo btw, just impressed by what he did last night.

Rich.

Pointing out his failure to finish while regaling Franky rematch king Edgar. At least Bendo does more than eke out decisions.

Rich.

Way to make a jaded comment that has nothing to do with the OP.. :rolleyes:

Rich.

some people call what GSP does as a domination, some call it boring, some call what ben did as domination, some as boring, welcome to the internet buddy,

I mean people were talking about this being a pick'em fight, Diaz even won in the UFC fans poll, and Henderson utterly tooled him. I thought what he did would shake up Sherdog, instead people are talking about BJ's lack of motivation and shit.

Bendo impressed the hell out of me at least.

Lots of people knew Bendo would kick and grapple Nate. Why should i make a toldja so thread about that. Bj looked like crap and should either hang it up or go back to lw.

bc no one cares about him. Boring, unappealing champ.

Pointing out his failure to finish while regaling Franky rematch king Edgar. At least Bendo does more than eke out decisions.

edgar-kos-maynard.gif

Why do we need Bendo threads?

Butt-hurt Penn fans are more amusing than the one Benson fan who's happy Benson won a fight clearly this time.

What? Bendo's performance was far more impressive and exciting than any of GSP's latest fights. I'm not a fan of Bendo btw, just impressed by what he did last night.

More impressive than GSP? He lost his last fight in the eyes of most.

Bendo just seems to be kind of an uninteresting fighter, comes off kinda the way JBJ does with his christ warrior spirit crap

Maybe if that wasn't an abberation he wouldn't have had to drop a weightclass to get back a belt :wink:

Aberration or not, I just don't see how someone can defend Benson not finishing by saying 'But Frankie doesn't finish!' when Frankie's finished more fights lately than Benson has. Also, if their rematch was scored correctly, Frankie wouldn't be at 145 because he'd still be champ.

I thought Bendo would win, even bet on him. People thought Diaz had improved so much since the Guida fight and that wasn't an example of what was going to happen to him against Bendo. Guess they were wrong.

Bendo just seems to be kind of an uninteresting fighter, comes off kinda the way JBJ does with his christ warrior spirit crap

I agree with the first part but I think more people like JJ better.

Back