So when Khamzat destroys Magny, will you finally believe he is the real deal?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

1273564091.jpg.0.jpg

Khamzat is a terrible match up for Magny. He is going to put him on his back in seconds and keep him there. Magny has no BJJ or wrestling skills to stop Khamzat

So, when Khamzat smeshes Magny and taps him, will you finally believe? This is a gimme fight for Khamzat, Magny is good, but his style is tailor made for Khamzat to smesh

I think Khamzat will be given a titleshot after the Magny fight and will fight Burns/Usman in early 2021

He is going to be 170 champ, have no doubt about it. Join the wagon while you still can

Swedish Khabib Bless

Win or loose, I am already convinced he will be champ one day. Has anyone said that he his all hype?
I feel most people on sherdog are on the train!

I'd be very impressed, especially if he dominates him.

It's going to look similar to the Maia fight, but with more GNP before the tap

Easy style match up for the Chechen Wolf

Magny is ok, but beatable and not too physically strong. I expect Khamzat to ragdoll him. It would not tell me a lot to be honest. Would love to see him fight Geoff Neal who is seriously slick and the best WW up and coming

Well, beating Magny means you belong in the TOP 10-15. So that's the most ground I'll give him, but I'll remain skeptical about his TOP 5 or much less champ chances.

That said, Zatamania is real, so this is just cautious optimism.

Yeah actually. Magny is a gureat litmus test to see if youre legit. Pretty good everywhere but not elite at anything, some of the best conditioning in the sport

Only guys who have destroyed Neil are Larkin, Maia and RDA. I guess Ponzi as well but it went deep into 4 rounds

1273564091.jpg.0.jpg

Khamzat is a terrible match up for Magny. He is going to put him on his back in seconds and keep him there. Magny has no BJJ or wrestling skills to stop Khamzat

So, when Khamzat smeshes Magny and taps him, will you finally believe? This is a gimme fight for Khamzat, Magny is good, but his style is tailor made for Khamzat to smesh

I think Khamzat will be given a titleshot after the Magny fight and will fight Burns/Usman in early 2021

He is going to be 170 champ, have no doubt about it. Join the wagon while you still can

Swedish Khabib Bless
Styles make fights. Bad matchuo for magny

Back