So when Conor beats thr replacement they'll only have had 2 weeks notice

I think the payout will be worth it for his opponent. I'd happily get ko'd for 500 k plus

Considering how many fighters are asking to step in, I don't think they'll have any excuse to complain.

He also only has 2 weeks to trainfor whatever style fighter they put in front of him.

If he has been training for a fighter that was likely to take him down then he'll be off point against a different match up.

But he gets no credit for the win so why bother.

it's actually (basically) one week to train. the last week won't be any real training. just weight cutting... so it does clearly give conor a massive advantage.

Yeah, your boy is such a scrub. He can only beat people coming in on short notice. It's pretty sad really.

He also only has 2 weeks to trainfor whatever style fighter they put in front of him.

If he has been training for a fighter that was likely to take him down then he'll be off point against a different match up.

Yeah but people still think mendes would beat Conor with full camp. It's utterly pointless exercise, it's a lose lose for Conor

Any fighter on the replacement radar would be a fool to not stay in shape to step in on short notice for that check.

Yeah but people still think mendes would beat Conor with full camp. It's utterly pointless exercise, it's a lose lose for Conor
Well gassin did seem a big issue for mendes but before that fight he was talked about as "one of those guys always in shape" so i dunno

More Mendes-esque excuses from both Conor haters and the opponent.

0 credit given to Conor for staying on the card, probably also having an injury and fighting a dangerous opponent.

But hey, this is why I'm a Conor fan. He has balls the size of coconuts.

Yeah, your boy is such a scrub. He can only beat people coming in on short notice. It's pretty sad really.
Princess-bride-image.jpg

And aldo was a lucky punch right . Smh

Nuthuggers are bad but haters are as bad

1 week Cerrone is enought to kick Conor ass.. even 1 day drunk Khabib is enought.

It's not such a stretch to think that he would have. And it's fair to say that if two guys are about equal and one gets a full training camp and one gets no training camp, the guy with the camp will probably win.

So yes, if Conor beats somebody who didn't have a camp, that will be discussed as a factor. It's would be redicilous if it wasn't.

It's not such a stretch to think that he would have. And it's fair to say that if two guys are about equal and one gets a full training camp and one gets no training camp, the guy with the camp will probably win.

So yes, if Conor beats somebody who didn't have a camp, that will be discussed as a factor. It's would be redicilous if it wasn't.

Yeah exactly, so if / when he beats s replacement it will be a hollow victory where no credit is given, and him taking the risk never equals the time his opponent had. He's the one taking the risk

Back