So what's Romero's secret to not get caught?

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Yeah an Olympian, good genetics but for God sake he's like 43 or so. There's is just no way. Is his scientist smarter than TJ's? How come TJ couldn't afford something better

Can't get caught if you are all natty.

A level athletes can do what they want. And that turns Rogan on.

He is natty.IF anything,he uses HGH.Which can be easily used at low doses without being detected in serum levels.

Yeah an Olympian, good genetics but for God sake he's like 43 or so. There's is just no way. Is his scientist smarter than TJ's? How come TJ couldn't afford something better

But he has been caught.

He's already been caught once, his secret is the tainted supplement excuse

Great genetics and spent years building his body naturally, I am sure. If you build your body naturally, you will maintain your muscle for far longer than if you didn't. Yoel could feasibly stop all physical activity and eat like shit for months and still look relatively the same, minus some strength. I would know...I am an all natural super jacked guy, ya know. But for real...a natural built body looks great well into your 40s if you keep up healthy eating habits and physical fitness.

Edit: even if yoel has been caught for PEDs, what I said still applies to REAL natural athletes

Great genetics and spent years building his body naturally, I am sure. If you build your body naturally, you will maintain your muscle for far longer than if you didn't. Yoel could feasibly stop all physical activity and eat like shit for months and still look relatively the same, minus some strength. I would know...I am an all natural super jacked guy, ya know. But for real...a natural built body looks great well into your 40s if you keep up healthy eating habits and physical fitness.

Edit: even if yoel has been caught for PEDs, what I said still applies to REAL natural athletes

Idontbelieyou.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back