So what's next for Lombard?

He's fighting DHK in a 3-Rounder in China on a Fight Pass card on August 23rd.

Lombard can talk crap on Brown all he wants, but Brown took the harder and higher-profile fight.

Lombard/DHK winner should fight Woodley/Macdonald winner for the next shot after Lawler/Brown.

He's 36 and I think the time is now to make Lombard v Hendricks. I know it won't happen now for at least 6-9 months but it's just such an awesome fight potentially.

I'd rather see Lombard get the shot if he beats dhk than brown / Lawler

He's 36 and I think the time is now to make Lombard v Hendricks. I know it won't happen now for at least 6-9 months but it's just such an awesome fight potentially.

I'd rather see Lombard get the shot if he beats dhk than brown / Lawler

I agree.Seems like the UFC has something against him.Theyre giving him the toughest matchup potentially in Dong in Asia on fight pass. Shields blanketing him didn't work,but now he gets another guy that's going to try to blanket for the win just like Okami.
I'm sure he would of gladly had a quick turnaround on ppv against Ellenberger, then headline a fox card against Brown/Lawler. Or Rory/Woodley.

No and until he improves his gas tank, I don't want to see him fight for the title.

Considering he'd probably put Johny to sleep quickly he should be fighting for a title soon.

I agree.Seems like the UFC has something against him.Theyre giving him the toughest matchup potentially in Dong in Asia on fight pass. Shields blanketing him didn't work,but now he gets another guy that's going to try to blanket for the win just like Okami.
I'm sure he would of gladly had a quick turnaround on ppv against Ellenberger, then headline a fox card against Brown/Lawler. Or Rory/Woodley.

You haven

He's fighting DHK in a 3-Rounder in China on a Fight Pass card on August 23rd.

Lombard can talk crap on Brown all he wants, but Brown took the harder and higher-profile fight.

You do realize Stun Gun, Hector Lombards current opponent, holds a win over Matt Brown? Not to mention Hector Lombard would knock Matt Brown into next year and/or ragdoll him across the octagon.

Should be Lombard/Lawler or Lombard/Brown.

You do realize Stun Gun, Hector Lombards current opponent, holds a win over Matt Brown? Not to mention Hector Lombard would knock Matt Brown into next year and/or ragdoll him across the octagon.

This is true. Woodley would also pummel Brown in Brummel and Brown butter spread. Lombard needs a shot soon cuz he's getting up there in age.

:redface:

Back