So what? John Cena just out of picture now?

borntoloseNOT

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
That was a friggin crazy "match", the whole firefly funhouse cinema, but the end result left me wanting Cena to have some sort of follow up to the "loss". I'm not even a Cena fan, but that was actually super enjoyable, and if there's no follow up to the whole thing, what was the point of Cena's star power being used? The Fiend can look powerful and all, I'm glad that was done, but at least would have liked for Cena to be more than a 1 and done.

What do you guys think? Will there be more to the story, or just the same as last year with no sell Bray until they can have Reigns conquer him? I hate that idea.

Me, I read rumours that Cena would go heel from the loss and possibly be a tool of Bray's like his mind was wiped. Big match John went all in on the story line, it was really enjoyable, if anyone would be compelling against Bray eventually, it'd be Cena overcoming Brays supernatural whatever you want to call it, and doing the heel to babyface turn at summerslam. Say what you want about John's rep for backstage politics, he put Bray over huge and no body else is gonna be more compelling at this point as a rival. That's my opinion.

He has been out of the picture for awhile now. Too busy makin movies

He tied Flair in world title wins awhile back so he doesn't want to be full time anymore.

He has been out of the picture for awhile now. Too busy makin movies

He tied Flair in world title wins awhile back so he doesn't want to be full time anymore.

That's a bummer, this would be a hell of a swansong storyline, his acting skills really made the whole cinema work, and his mic work leading up was fantastic. One of the best recent angles I've seen, and I fully get the criticisms about it all, but I can't deny I was really invested and pleased with how it played out, but want to see more. Perfect oil and water hero/villain thing going on there.

He'll be back.

No way he'll go out like that.

He's just building up the hype for when he eventually returns.

Back