So What Does Cerrone Do Now?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
I feel pretty bad for Donald, he really wanted that fight with Conor and could have really used the money but once again the UFC did him dirty. What do you think Cerrone does now, does he go back to 155 or stay at 170 and is there a certain person you would like to see him fight. He really got screwed out of a good deal.

I feel pretty bad for Donald, he really wanted that fight with Conor and could have really used the money but once again the UFC did him dirty. What do you think Cerrone does now, does he go back to 155 or stay at 170 and is there a certain person you would like to see him fight. He really got screwed out of a good deal.
what the hell are you talking about? he got to be main event after getting destroyed in a pathetic way. conor was right he quit

works his way back up the LW ladder, what else can he do.

I'm looking forward to the day when he fights up to even half his potential in a big high profile fight.

continue beating people up and getting paid for it

He is lucky Diaz was available

Conor would have ended his career rightly

He just had a main event fight and got a POTN bonus 4 days ago and you feel bad? He has plenty of time to fight Conor.

Holy shit, the whining never ends here. He JUST fought. He sure as fuck didn't get screwed. They could only pick one.

Why would he deserve it over Nate? Nate is a bigger name and they just let Cerrone fight in a main event less than a week ago

I don' t think he was ever suppose to fight Conor so what makes you feel bad for him

Probably go on a bender for a day or two. sober up, train, take another fight.

Make dat reebok money.

'cept cerrone be throwing 1 dolla bills instead of 100s

Back