So what do you guys wear at the gym???

RJ Powell**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I currently go to an MMA gym to train my Muay Thai, but i usually rock a pair of Thai Trunks just because no one else wears them. I don't go shirtless though just out of respect for the instructors. I know alot of guys do tho.

That and i have something against wearing grappling/mma (xyience, sprawl, throwdown etc.) shorts, i feel like a noob/poser wearing them, since i don't do MMA. And i just don't like how they look.

I pretty much have a 7 day rotation of thai shorts, all from muaythaistuff:

MKL-S006.jpg

RAJ-RTB218.jpg

TWN-S118.jpg

TWN-S201.jpg

etc....

When i'm at the boxing gym, i got these in white:

titleboxing_1991_11965366

and a two pairs of custom TITLE trunks (not the ones in the image)

titleboxing_1991_371282990

kind of a gear-whore, but the man's gotta look good at the gym....

So what do you guys wear? Use pics if u can.

When grappling it's usually free-balling in thai shorts. Makes the triangle that much better.

a banana hammock and tassels....ahem..it distracts my opponent when sparring. ( My best offense is hysterical laughter).

apple bottom jeans.. boots with the fur..

hmm in our gym your not allowed to rock thai shorts unless you have had a fight, but since I have I typically wear those or a pair of crappy tapout shorts that I own. Umm besides that I wear a junk shirt that I randomly pull out of the workout drawer. I also wear some handwraps, gloves, and a mouth guard. Ohh a cup too!

I currently go to an MMA gym to train my Muay Thai, but i usually rock a pair of Thai Trunks just because no one else wears them. I don't go shirtless though just out of respect for the instructors. I know alot of guys do tho.

That and i have something against wearing grappling/mma (xyience, sprawl, throwdown etc.) shorts, i feel like a noob/poser wearing them, since i don't do MMA. And i just don't like how they look.

I pretty much have a 7 day rotation of thai shorts, all from muaythaistuff:

MKL-S006.jpg

RAJ-RTB218.jpg

TWN-S118.jpg

TWN-S201.jpg

etc....

When i'm at the boxing gym, i got these in white:

titleboxing_1991_11965366

and a two pairs of custom TITLE trunks (not the ones in the image)

titleboxing_1991_371282990

kind of a gear-whore, but the man's gotta look good at the gym....

So what do you guys wear? Use pics if u can.

whore indeed.

i wear thai shorts and grappling shorts depending on what i'm doing. also shin pads, mouthguard, and a gstring

thai shorts, pair of sprawls, long sleeve rash guar and a no sleeve rash guard and when those babys got a stink any shorts i can kick in and a shitty t shirt.haha apple bottom jeans.. boots with the fur..

thai shorts, pair of sprawls, long sleeve rash guar and a no sleeve rash guard and when those babys got a stink any shorts i can kick in and a shitty t shirt.haha apple bottom jeans.. boots with the fur..

U know your supposed to wash after you wear right?

pfffft, what is this, modeling competition?

when i train i wear shorts and a t-shirt...

my t shirt with like some holes in them.... i feel like the brooklyn brawler....

Was wearing a pair pf nike soccer shorts but those restricted my leg movement so I switched to clinch gear. Working out pretty well so far.

Was wearing a pair pf nike soccer shorts but those restricted my leg movement so I switched to clinch gear. Working out pretty well so far.

Back