So what did the bald father lie in the Kimmel show ?

This has been it since the 90s, youre just now noticing ?

Do you even lift bro ???

I do actually, but I'm a martial artist not a body builder and I've never followed that "sport" so my frame of reference is basically Arnie who at least looked vaguely human. Those guys are the ugliest mofos I've ever seen in my life.

I do actually, but I'm a martial artist not a body builder and I've never followed that "sport" so my frame of reference is basically Arnie who at least looked vaguely human. Those guys are the ugliest mofos I've ever seen in my life.

They're all over magazines and ads, IDK how you could miss them.

Yeah Arnold was 6'0 220, guys now are 5'9 270

They're all over magazines and ads, IDK how you could miss them.

Yeah Arnold was 6'0 220, guys now are 5'9 270

I don't live in America, I guess body building isn't as big a thing in my country. There a big guys at my gym, of course, but they look nothing like those guys

Yep he's coming for it
31d212ea1d45d9c1ab0f3588ac9d500b

Even the white men are black! :D

I don't live in America, I guess body building isn't as big a thing in my country. There a big guys at my gym, of course, but they look nothing like those guys

Nice Kerouac av. IDK bro, IDK how you can not notice how big they've gotten, it's all over some form of media.

And these guys are some of the best fighters ever. This is from a hidden camera video capturing a real fight at a gym

Back