So what did Jose Aldo and Edgar say on mma hour today?

He pulled out of the interview at the last minute. Offered to reschedule any time, any place.

He pulled out of the interview at the last minute. Offered to reschedule any time, any place.
Actually his Manager said the internet was playing up, he's gonna upgrade from 10mbps to 20mbps anytime now.

Edgar said "waaah waaah waaah" and Aldo reminded us that his burgers are delicious.

Edgar is getting over the Dana beef, said he understood where Dana's coming from, they're okay. No more Twitter privileges for Ali. Says the Conor fight is the second best thing behind the belt, doesn't know WTF is going to happen to FW, hope Conor goes back so he can win the belt from him.

Aldo: horrible audio quality, bad translator, boring as F and couldn't understand half of what he says, but from I gather he sounds bitter, will not take anything other than a title fight, says he doesn't care about Conor (so much for I WANT CONOR ANYTIME ANYWHERE) and said something about his burger place but I fell asleep. Wants to return at UFC 200 for the FW title. Like the UFC will give that to him, lol

Sherdog gets dumber by the day. Hopefully after Conor loses these kids clear out

Lol @ all these Conor bandwagon fans that started watching MMA last year.

I don't get why he would ever even to try and get Aldo on the show. Great fighter but you know he would have to have someone translate and you know everything he says is going to be boring as hell..

Edgar is getting over the Dana beef, said he understood where Dana's coming from, they're okay. No more Twitter privileges for Ali. Says the Conor fight is the second best thing behind the belt, doesn't know WTF is going to happen to FW, hope Conor goes back so he can win the belt from him.

Aldo: horrible audio quality, bad translator, boring as F and couldn't understand half of what he says, but from I gather he sounds bitter, will not take anything other than a title fight, says he doesn't care about Conor (so much for I WANT CONOR ANYTIME ANYWHERE) and said something about his burger place but I fell asleep. Wants to return at UFC 200 for the FW title. Like the UFC will give that to him, lol
This.

Edgar stopped whining. He is a lot more mellow and likeable now. Just like he used to be.

Aldo interview was shit. A lot of non-answers and bad connection and translater.

This.

Edgar stopped whining. He is a lot more mellow and likeable now. Just like he used to be.

Aldo interview was shit. A lot of non-answers and bad connection and translater.

What's worse than a boring interview filled with non-answers? A boring interview filled with non-answers with bad audio quality.

Aldo should fight Holloway on Brazil card, Edgar didnt have many options maybe Lamas, but that's make little sense for him, he already deserves title fight

I imagine it sounded a lot like this looks:

baby-crying-o.gif

Back