• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So we’re all rooting for Costa right?

No horse in this race for me.

I'm actually a fan of both fighters. Neither have had a borring fight in the ufc and they both fight for finishes.

I'm torn on who I want to win. costa is a great young fighter with a high upside. It'd be nice to see him return to serious contender status. Luke is an aged ATG MW fighter and when at his best, he's amazing to watch. One of the most skilled fighters that division has seen. I'd love to see him get a win and turn his career around one more time ala Bisping.

Last edited:
Yes.
Ev1hR_LXYAEGJdt

Just can’t cheer for Rockhold at all. So by default it’s Costa, I guess. As long as someone gets laid out, I’ll be good.

Interesting take!

He's looked good in all his wins and only losses are to the current champion on track to being a goat candidate and vettori who is a great fighter himself.

Curious to know why he's the absolute most overrated...
Look at his resume. Other than a split decision win over Romero, who's his best win? Fat Johny Hendricks? Maybe Uriah Hall? His resume is paper thin.

Look at his resume. Other than a split decision win over Romero, who's his best win? Fat Johny Hendricks? Maybe Uriah Hall? His resume is paper thin.

Yeah Costa's resume is complete ass. Razor close FOTN decision against a 42yo Yoel which couldve went either way. Uriah Hall is his only other relevant win and he was getting pieced up early in that one.

Literally none of this other wins mean anything. Nobodies in Brazil, retired bloated Hendricks, Bamgbose and McLellan whod both retire not long after too.

root for who u want... why do u care who the majority of ppl root for... idgaf

You miss remember my friend! Costa won via unanimous decision, It was pretty clear I thought. Good fight from both men. Uriah hall is someone whittaker beat as well before he got to his big fight with jacare.

I think you should give him a break.

Don’t you think beating Romero, or at least proving no less than equal to him, legitimizes him just a bit?

Back