So.....Tony Margarito vs Canelo Alvarez on December?

I would laugh my balls off if Margarito won.

Decent fight. Would Watch.

but who the fuck is BoxingKingdom14. Are they a legit source or just some random asshole trying to get hits.

but who the fuck is BoxingKingdom14. Are they a legit source or just some random asshole trying to get hits.
Legit as fuck bro. Follow him. They are fun as hell

Legit as fuck bro. Follow him. They are fun as hell

so that got real source like @RR or do they just post random shit they think people would like. Who are they connected with.

Being Funny is objective.I dont really find anything funny. I am debbie down in that regard. I just want solid info.

It doesn't make sense. Alvarez seems content to fight every September and May on those Mexican holidays. Why would he suddenly break rank and fight in December against Margarito of all people?

It doesn't make sense. Alvarez seems content to fight every September and May on those Mexican holidays. Why would he suddenly break rank and fight in December against Margarito of all people?
Is he only to have one more fight in May before facing GGG in September? If that's the case let's hope it's a quality opponent.

Apparently Margarito called out Canelo. Fight won't happen.

Apparently Margarito called out Canelo. Fight won't happen.
This is the make to make. Marg is a tough veteran dude, with raw power and crazy stamina. Canelo is fat flooted and poor footwork. Good fight

This is the make to make. Marg is a tough veteran dude, with raw power and crazy stamina. Canelo is fat flooted and poor footwork. Good fight

Margarito's eye will haunt the rest of his career, and hasn't been relevant in nearly 5 years. At this point Canelo would win pretty clearly - his brother isn't nearly the fighter he is. Would've been a good fight in 2011 when Canelo was still green and Margarito wasn't a shell of his former self. He's not the fighter he used to be. Not to mention he doesn't deserve a fight like that.

No problem with it if its free. Not PPV worthy.

Easy fight Vs a "big name"

Golden Boy must be happy...

Tony should at least be allowed to use his special hand wraps to make it anywhere near competitive for a round or 2.

This place is so strange. This is worse than Khan. Or GGG v Brooks as far as mismatches go.

Khan, Smith, and ancient battered Margarito. Not cool.

Tony should at least be allowed to use his special hand wraps to make it anywhere near competitive for a round or 2.

This place is so strange. This is worse than Khan. Or GGG v Brooks as far as mismatches go.

Khan, Smith, and ancient battered Margarito. Not cool.
Worse than khan? You know who antonio margarito is?

Do you? His face is broken in half, he is almost 40. He has fought twice in the last 5 years, against scrubs. Of course this is much worse than Khan, and especially Brook.

I wouldnt be surprised if this happened tho. Khan, Smith, Margs sounds about right for the year of Canelo. The ballsiest Mexican fighter ever.

Yes. A 38+ year old coming out of a 5+ year lay off of any world class competition. Where in the later part of his career he took career ending punishment over and over and over again. His biggest win turned out to be a fraud. After he was busted he never looked remotely the same again. Plus im sure they will check his gloves this time.

Did you see his fight over the weekend?

Like cottagecheesefan said....

You think current RJJ vs GGG or Ward is a good fight to make too?

Yes. A 38+ year old coming out of a 5+ year lay off of any world class competition. Where in the later part of his career he took career ending punishment over and over and over again. His biggest win turned out to be a fraud. After he was busted he never looked remotely the same again. Plus im sure they will check his gloves this time.

Did you see his fight over the weekend?

Like cottagecheesefan said....

You think current RJJ vs GGG or Ward is a good fight to make too?
Meh RJJ is 48 years old. Marg is 38 and still able to do damage in boxing. Granite chin + endurance + stamina + durable + heavy hands = Tony Marg

I mean Canelo for sure is an elite boxing nowadays. But i'll watch that fight if it happens

Back