So Tired of the fake yelling Hype Crap

Apache Chief

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Anybody else tired of the dumbass hype that Rogan and Dana Fucking White do at the end of the prelims going all the way back to Spike? They blare the fucking music in the background, probably pump fake crowd noise through loudspeakers and act as if it is so wild there they can't hear anything?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

They always do it at the same time, so...

Turn it off.

I love how you assume its fake, some people are actually passionate about MMA.

honestly, the yelling at the camera segment is one of my favorite parts of the ppv cards

I love how you assume its fake, some people are actually passionate about MMA.

It's as fake as Jon Jones :p It's the same as new sports cars pumping engine noise through the sound system. Have you been to a live sporting event? Everyone is getting up to go piss, get another beer or some other time filling shit.

Any other more interesting stories OP?

Please share more.

I didn't even notice they use background music that much before you mentioned it... Damn you!

Why do you watch it if you're tired of it?

It's because it's loud, and they are uniquely qualified to compete in the Ultimate Decibel Fighting Challenge

It's as fake as Jon Jones :p It's the same as new sports cars pumping engine noise through the sound system. Have you been to a live sporting event? Everyone is getting up to go piss, get another beer or some other time filling shit.

ive been to several ufcs. and no, everyone doesn't get up to go piss when the intro comes on, its one of the best parts of the live show.

And here I thought it was very subdued today...
I expected more yelling.

I always get so fucking angry about it I have to slam my fist into my nutsack just to calm down

The fake hype yelling and slavery. Pretty much the two worst things ever imo

They do that segment during a hype video that's playing on the large screens in the arena, that really gets the crowd going. It's actually a great hype video they've been doing for years "...teenage wasteland" song (don't remember the song name). But it's a very loud moment in there, and you can't hear shit because it's really that loud (music, video, crowd, etc). Great video though and if you saw it live in the arena, you would dig it and understand.

if ti wasnt for the main event it would probably be a Fox card-level. Actually the latest Fox cards are way better than this one. Of course, main event is huge and Co-main is solid, but the other fights are not that exciting.

Back