So Till beats up an undersized WW(Cerrone) and now thinks he can beat up HWs?

I like the kid and he has skills, but I feel WB going to show him too many angles and footwork. I give Till first 2 rounds before he starts to gas, and WB starts taking over.

Wonder will hand him his first L

Doesn't mean Till isn't a good fighter and won't one day be a champion tho, still young in the game but I think Wonder is too much too soon at this point.

DDLx_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
What is it about WB I'm missing..? I just don't see him as a puzzle he can be beaten up badly. I'm real iffy on fighters who shrink up when punched in the face my personal pet fighting peev and WB shrinks...

What is it about WB I'm missing..? I just don't see him as a puzzle he can be beaten up badly. I'm real iffy on fighters who shrink up when punched in the face my personal pet fighting peev and WB shrinks...
You must hate Rockhold as well.

I personally think Woodley was just a bad stylistic match up. In my opinion I think wonder boy was too concerned about the threat of the takedown it really disrupted the rhythm of his offense.

I like the way wonder boy sets up as combinations with his hands and especially his feet together with his precision and footwork.

You must hate Rockhold as well.

Funny you should say that I was thinking just 2day that I can see WB being a WW Rockhold... Prettyboyz kind of like fighters...

<<I don’t see what really stands out about Till. >>

16-0-1 with 10 ko's (5-0 ufc) is fairly outstanding imo

Garbrandt was 10-0 (5-0 ufc) when he got a title shot

Last edited:
I personally think Woodley was just a bad stylistic match up. In my opinion I think wonder boy was too concerned about the threat of the takedown it really disrupted the rhythm of his offense.

I like the way wonder boy sets up as combinations with his hands and especially his feet together with his precision and footwork.

Hate to tell you @Hardkore come Sunday he gonna get his 1st KO face meme <{anton}>

It really is bizzare how sherdog has just eaten up Till's own self-hype and went full force on the train. Its not like we havent seen Cowboy get worked over a few times before...

Guy is pretty good though. If he beats Wonderboy, hes a fucking handful for anyone.

It really is bizzare how sherdog has just eaten up Till's own self-hype and went full force on the train. Its not like we havent seen Cowboy get worked over a few times before...

Guy is pretty good though. If he beats Wonderboy, hes a fucking handful for anyone.

People forgot WB and Rory

not to mention the cerrone that till beat was scruffy looking, hair grown out, bags under his eyes, probably drank bud light the night before, and just came off a war with lawler. till just put the cherry on top

pretty much...

lol

Thompson via UD

He is very good at in and out. He gets in quick and then he's out before he can be hit. He's strong and big for a WW with good reach.

Average sized at best

Averaged sized but extremely big for LW.

Till has made last of his three opponents totally play his fight from start to the finish. It will be same story with Wonderboy.

Last edited:
Back