MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
6f8 grappling machine from what I am told

he's going to be a problem for anybody in the HW division it seems

6f8 grappling machine from what I am told

he's going to be a problem for anybody in the HW division it seems
Mowry, Fortune, and Moldovsky are the immediate future of the division, all grapplers though.
Mowry submission game is a problem for anyone and showed improved stand up in his last fight. Says he wants to be more active too, so he has time to make 2021 his year to establish himself as a contender.

Mowry, Fortune, and Moldovsky are the immediate future of the division, all grapplers though.
Mowry submission game is a problem for anyone and showed improved stand up in his last fight. Says he wants to be more active too, so he has time to make 2021 his year to establish himself as a contender.
Moldovsky is a beast, these Sambo dudes seem to be able to compete with fighters that come from American D1 wrestling background equally

i think Amosov able to grapple on a level and even succeed Ed Ruth still impresses me alot

Moldovsky is a beast, these Sambo dudes seem to be able to compete with fighters that come from American D1 wrestling background equally

i think Amosov able to grapple on a level and even succeed Ed Ruth still impresses me alot
These Eastern European guys have amazing grappling. People tend to overhype any D1 wrestler making a transition to MMA but these other guys from Eastern Europe have very well rounded grappling instead of just wrestling amd they are making an impact now. Just look at Amosov, Moldovsky, Tokov, Lil Tokov, Nemkov, Emeev, Khabib, Makachev, etc. all sambo champions with a well rounded grappling, not just wrestling.

Back