So this is what sherdog thinks about mj vs dariush decision

DaffodilMcWoozy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
n3kc39.png

shocked dariush after the decision was read
080815-UFC-dariush-celebrates-ahn-PI.vadapt.955.high.0.jpg

Close fight, people love to overreact and scream robbery.

Sherdog siding with Florian commentary.. Sherdog on that UFC line lol. Second round was close. Period. Punches landed were close. Dariush clearly won the third.

I didn't see the fight but I heard Michael Jackson was moonwalking the whole time, so too bad for him.

Let's just say if mj got the decision it wouldn't have been a robbery and these threads would not exist

I disagree. You'd have threads making a case for Dariush and people would be saying Johnson is not top 5 if that's what he looked like vs a non top 10 guy.

I disagree. You'd have threads making a case for Dariush and people would be saying Johnson is not top 5 if that's what he looked like vs a non top 10 guy.

Even everyone in twitter thinks mj won

No matter what the controversial decision is, there are always a few people who side with the winner just to go against the grain. Especially when one of the guys is appearing to play it safe.

I can understand the "I could see how they gave it to Dariush because XYZ". But if you have to flip your mind upsidedown to see how a decision makes sense, it is no longer going to make sense. You shouldn't have to contemplate ways Dariush could have won.

It's the stupidest saying in MMA, absolutely destroy a guy but you didn't finish him so you deserve to have a chance of being robbed. So Dana practically admits that the judging is that shit so you are asking for it if you can't finish, fighters like prime shogun, chuck and JDS etc aren't just hit them once and they go down type of fighters.

I mean would you tell Cain after the 2nd fight he should of finished it if they for some reason gave it to JDS? It's so stupid

Sherdog siding with Florian commentary.. Sherdog on that UFC line lol. Second round was close. Period. Punches landed were close. Dariush clearly won the third.
There were a lot of factors that are deciding people's opinions of that fight, KenFlo's commentary, the "USA, USA" crowd, Johnson swinging a lot, but missing a lot. It was a close fight. If it comes down to one very close round, it isn't a robbery.

I didn't see the fight but I heard Michael Jackson was moonwalking the whole time, so too bad for him.

Lulz, I giggled. I'm bout to watch these fights in a minute, right after I finish illegally downloading them

I'm irritated about this because MJ has a lot of potential; knocked out gleison tibau and danny castillo, and dominated tony ferguson and edson barboza. I wanted to see him fight for the belt, but the judges robbed him of this opportunity

I disagree with the decision but I also disagree with the controversy because if you go back and watch the fight MJ was coasting for the last two minutes of the second rd and the first four minutes of the last round, by coasting I mean using footwork and weak strikes to conserve energy because he thought he won the fight

I'm irritated about this because MJ has a lot of potential; knocked out gleison tibau and danny castillo, and dominated tony ferguson and edson barboza. I wanted to see him fight for the belt, but the judges robbed him of this opportunity
No such robbery occurred, lol. MJ wasn't going to beat RDA anyway.

It wasn't a clear win for MJ but Dariush didn't do anything to win. So yeah, the wrong guy won.

For a robbery the second round has to be a blow out for Johnson. It wasn't. It was called poorly by the announcers who got in their horse after the first and continued to ride it a little too long. Happens in boxing all the time. The second round was close.. Say it with me Sherdog, 'the punches landed in the second round were very close, and the third round was clearly for Dariush, so it probably wasn't a robbery.'

Back