• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So there's actually a Diaz sister...

Star-Wars-Plot-Holes-There-is-Another.jpg
Holy Crap this was a genius response!

Nate Diaz tells the story how he was hanging out not doing nothing in the park with friends .. That's when his big bro comes and throws him a gee and says come train with him ..

Little did we know these fruit cakes have trained since toddlers .. I want my money back !!

View attachment 222693

Lol those are karate gis.

Nick talks about training karate as a little kid.

It's so funny to see pre-stoned Nate Diaz! His eyes are too open and not glossy enough and have the spark of life behind them... I believe Nick came out of the womb baked

I want her to tell me "Don't be scared Homie" while doing the dirty

i always kind of assumed nate and nick grew up without a dad, guess I was wrong
No, you were right. He was not a part of their life for long stretches of time. Am guessing they fought a lot.

I tell you what, that's a chick you'd never fucking cheat on or mess about eh? There would be dire physical consequences.

Their sister looks nothing like her mother or her siblings. Maybe shes from a different mother?

The mother looks like a real piece of work. Could probably batter the dad.

Back