So the champ gets stripped for missing weight while main event contender missed weight to get shot

Wariowokecancel

You can cancel but you can’t wake
@Gold
Reaction score
Very consistent and clear signals sent by Dana.

Edit: seems like you can miss weight depending on context. Nico was a ducking champ, Woodley is a boring champ in conflict with the company.

Last edited:
context matters. Nico won the belt forever ago, has been trying to duck valentina since she won the belt, and then missed weight.

I agree that Till shouldn't have gotten the shot, though.

Edit: seems like you can miss weight depending on context. Nico was a ducking champ, Woodley is a boring champ in conflict with the company.
while I'm not a fan of Till it's a completely different situation.
in advance of weigh-ins, Till contacted the ufc and conveyed there was a health issue with his pregnant girlfriend and still showed up. the "champ" skipped the event completely and the medical treatment was described as precautionary.

Till wants to fight. Nico doesnt. It is not hard to understand.

One actually fought and one didn't. Horrible comparison.

Dana woulda shut down wmma after ronda if he could have. Equalitys a motherfucker. Bellator doing it right, the promoted women that fight there all have hot as fuck instagrams.

Bruh

Ufc is kinda fucked since most top women fighters dont have the body or disposition to be sexy publicly. Bellator got that market on lock.

So you think she is champ and should have the belt?
tenor.gif

So you think she is champ and should have the belt?
images

Either she retains or Till shouldn’t be fighting.

I don’t give a shit about either fights or any of the four fighters involved. Consistency. Separated from personal feelings.

Try applying logic separate from your feelings. 2+2=4 no matter whether you like the number 5.

PS the sociopath above understands logic while manipulating feelings.

Dana woulda shut down wmma after ronda if he could have. Equalitys a motherfucker. Bellator doing it right, the promoted women that fight there all have hot as fuck instagrams.

Bruh

Ufc is kinda fucked since most top women fighters dont have the body or disposition to be sexy publicly. Bellator got that market on lock.

<{jackyeah}>

Don’t forget Till only has the shot because Colby is injured

Either she retains or Till shouldn’t be fighting.

I don’t give a shit about either fights or any of the four fighters involved. Consistency. Separated from personal feelings.

Try applying logic separate from your feelings. 2+2=4 no matter whether you like the number 5.

PS the sociopath above understands logic while manipulating feelings.

Logic? How about being reasonable. That is no champ.

Stop being a policy nazi and jump into the world of open minded thinkers who don’t believe 2+2 = Nico should be a UFC champ.

What are you an accountant? Live life.. think for yourself.

Last edited:

I could have sworn I saw this lady fight in the UFC.

Till made weight for his title fight while Nicco didnt.

TS attempting to sound like some sort of pillar of wisdom while fabricating context for this thread. Nicco didn't "miss weight," she literally prolonged this fight for months with excuses (refusing to sign back in April/may, and before that insisting that Valentina "prove herself" at 125 before consenting to fight her) and now didn't even weigh in.

I could have sworn I saw this lady fight in the UFC.
RIP me forgot she fights for invicta now not bellator (bellator trying to sign her though). Still perfect example of hot instagram but doesnt fight in the ufc due to talent issues. Sex sells. Doesnt change the fact bellators playing it right.

I agree overall but was she indeed ducking? I ask because some people use "duck" a bit lightly.
I've been out of touch for quite awhile (and I can't say "I back" to be honest), it's an honest question.

Till was still able to fight - Nicco wasn't.

Said she would be ok and on her feet in a few days...

Mind you I disagree with Till getting a TS and the whole weight game BS in general. More so than PEDS.

Back