So Serra is in the pioneer wing...?

E Undead

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
While Penn is in the modern era wing

Wtf?

I don't think the "modern era" includes guys like BJ at all. That's the "Golden Era" for me. So many orgs, so many characters, styles, personalities, and stories.

Modern fighters are largely hipsters that all fight the same.

Serra and BJ should be neck and neck in the cringe wing. Although, Serra seems to be winning with every shitty podcast he does.

There are actual wings of the UFC "Hall" of fame? Do they have pics?

Pioneers...Pioneers everywhere...

They all belong in the "who cares" wing because like Royce Gracie, they were "good" for their time but overall garbage and irrelevant compared to modern MMA.

I think it is is defined by date of professional debut.

But let's be honest - Serra is most likely in there because he is friends with Dana. The GSP KO doesn't warrant him entering the HOF, and his career as a whole certainly doesn't come close.

well they both probably love wings, so I guess this thread makes some sense

They all belong in the "who cares" wing because like Royce Gracie, they were "good" for their time but overall garbage and irrelevant compared to modern MMA.
"irrelevant"...

Amusing...

well they both probably love wings, so I guess this thread makes some sense

Lets introduce the "Chicken Wing" with GOAT Serra and honorable mention Roy Nelson & Emanuel Yarborough

Serra is not a pioneer.. Sorry, Dana.

That is a favoritism induction. Stephen Bonnar also is in it, and Mask Lewis.. They might as well throw Joe Son in the pioneer wing as well.

I also don't think Bas Rutten, Faber, or Don Frye should be in there either. Faber never won a title and Don Frye participated in a fixed fight to win one of the tournaments. Bas Rutten was a Pancrase fighter that only fought in the UFC twice.

The whole scheme of it is a joke imo.

Back