So Ronda's Gonna Retire?

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
What the hell else would she do? Pro Wrestling? Her acting career his the skids. She can't live of Browne seeing as he will be cut shortly and likely be making nada in a smaller promotion. She might as well fight, because there is nothing left for her. Especially if she loses.

The way she behaves and conducts herself is disgusting.
Hope she gets KOd into retirement.

I feel she retires win or lose

But she'll win regardless.

f7jvwER.gif

What the hell else would she do? Pro Wrestling? Her acting career his the skids. She can't live of Browne seeing as he will be cut shortly and likely be making nada in a smaller promotion. She might as well fight, because there is nothing left for her. Especially if she loses.

pretty sure that she can do nothing the rest of her life and she'll be fine financially. My guess though, is WWE.

Who knows what her plans are? But she has options. Plus she's made a lot of money already.

I think she said she'll retire if she loses again.

pretty sure that she can do nothing the rest of her life and she'll be fine financially. My guess though, is WWE.

She's a terrible actor, imagine someone making fun of her getting KOd she'd legit take it serious & break down

She is set for life. What the fuck are you talking about?

On Conan she said that this isn't her last fight, so if she wins I expect her to continue

She might as well fight, because there is nothing left for her. Especially if she loses.

Ronda was talking about not being likely to fight much longer even before her loss to Holly. Ronda has bad knees. That her fights have been very short may be the only reason she has lasted this long.

Rousey has made 20 million fighting. Another 7 million in acting and endorsements. She will make minimum of 8 million against Nunes.

she´s moving to boxing:
FamiliarGlamorousFulmar-size_restricted.gif

under the right circumstances she´ll beat floyd

edmond bless

She has the money to retire I'm sure

Competition is only going to get steeper

Rousey already made more money than your whole family and mine would ever make and she doesn't seem to be the person who spends all the money in "useless" things

The way she behaves and conducts herself is disgusting.
Hope she gets KOd into retirement.

What exactly has she done that's disgusting? I'm not necessarily a fan but you act like she murders babies or something lol.

I think she looked like GOAT because when she started there was no female competition except cyborg, who she won't fight. Seriously, you almost never see a dude get armbared because there are escapes. Any guys good enough to get into the UFC know the escapes. The ladies are improving by leaps and bounds, and I think that Honda's a one trick pony. From here on out, that's not going to be good enough to be champ. I think Nunez murks her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back