So Ronda would beat Floyd? What about Golovkin?

Can she beat Ronaldo though?

Is he A-level?

Cristiano-Ronaldo-5.jpg

she would get knocked out trying to grab Floyd to toss him. 110% he would KO her. I don't know why I am posting this everyone knows anyways loll

lol GGG would murder her......and so would floyd

GGG man ? you shouldnt put that mental image in peoples heads

Yeah, I'm waiting till she starts saying she'll beat Wladimir Klitcshko or something...

Wait OP already asked Wlad lol.

Make it happen Dana...

She could beat all of those guys, but she could never beat Lebron. Look at this fine specimen, he's a tall, wide-shouldered with big-biceps BLACK guy.

images

I often ask myself, does rogan and others honestly think rousey could beat Floyd? Or do they just say that as part of hyping her and keeping her name relevant? they say, all she has to do, is get him down, and it's over. While they never seem to realize that ronda has to get close enough to take him down. We are talking about a lightning fast, both of hand and feet, undefeated world champion for the last 15-20 years. the guy has been boxing since he was just out of diapers.

I don't think people truly understand the difference between ronda getting hit by a betche Correria or meisha tate And a fucking world champion boxer. Floyd would land 5 jabs on her, before she even blinked. Literally. All he has to do is land one left hook to the body, and she's going down. One fast straight right, and she's out cold. All it would take is just 1 punch.

yet, these people would have you believe that floyd wouldn't be able to land anything. really?

Triple H will probably her first test against a man at Wrestlemania

I honestly don't think she could beat any of those 3. I don't think she could reach them before she eats a vicious hook that sends her night night. Wlad is 6'6 240 with greater than 80+% KO rate at heavyweight. A glimpse of his jab would give her Shadface. GGG wouldn't even let her get close enough to clinch and toss. He would KO her as soon as she was in reaching distance. Floyd would dance around her until she gassed and give her a couple smacks and she goes nighty.

Yes of course Golovkin would also beat Floyd.

Kovalev?

Wlad?

:) She'd be KO'd by a jab from Floyd - and she wouldn't see it coming, never mind GGG - who's too big and strong for Floyd (and Floyd knows it or he'd have fought him already) - probably sending her straight to neurosurgery if he connected with a mere jab.

You ever seen her talk about Golovkin? She is totally in love. She could only beat him if she wasnt distracted by his puppy dog eyes and cutiepie charm.

Is he A-level?

Cristiano-Ronaldo-5.jpg
Ronda would literally rape him. I'm serious here, she wont be able to control herself. High T overachieving alpha girls like R3 are constantly horny and she's looking for high status men.

Ronda would literally rape him. I'm serious here, she wont be able to control herself. High T overachieving alpha girls like R3 are constantly horny and she's looking for high status men.

Lmao.. you must be a miscer for sure. fucking lol'd you cheeky ****

Could all you idiots stop fantasizing about a man/woman fight? Go watch "Cops" or go see a Juggalo get together if you want that shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back