• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So, Raphael Assuncao...

I was convinced that Easton would have his way with Assuncao, the fact that he won was impressive, with a broken arm makes is damn impressive.

Assuncao didn't lose to Curran and his fight with Nunes was extremely close. No idea why people were picking Easton in this fight other than the short notice factor.

Pretty much the only reason i picked Easton.

A fan of Assuncao, but i figured a short notice fight with Easton wouldn't end well for him.

Really happy he proved me wrong though, he's looking great at BW.

Yeah, Assuncao has looked good at bantamweight. I would love to see him and Scott Jorgensen fight next. Assuncao needs a step up and Jorgensen just recently snapped a two-fight skid.

Yeah, Assuncao has looked good at bantamweight. I would love to see him and Scott Jorgensen fight next. Assuncao needs a step up and Jorgensen just recently snapped a two-fight skid.
What about Assuncao vs Mizugaki? I think Jorgensen should fight the winner of Reuben Duran vs Hugo Viana (hopefully Duran).

I made good vcash with him.

I'm glad Easton lost, pretty boring to watch and seems really c0cky.

Back