So no UFC event for NYE?

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fedor vs Rampage? Happy 2004, everyone!

Close enough. I'll take it. Hopefully Cruickshank can get back on a winning streak. Always liked the guy, but he's inconsistent as hell.

And of course the PFL has its championship finals on New Year's Eve.

You all better put some respect on Fedor vs Rampage!
It is going to be a WAR!! {<Mcgoat}

lol come on who is in their house watching fights at NYE?

will rampage be the GOAT when he beat fedor??

hendo destroyed fedor
and rampage destroyed hendo
so...

All my friends have sent me out invitations for their big exclusive parties but I think I'm growing out of partying and just going to relax in my house on Nye. I got tons of friends though so maybe if I change my mind I'll go through the stress of picking what I believe will be the biggest best party of all the ones I've been invited to. And trust me, I've been invited to a lot.

I was one of 3 people who watched Ariel's NYE awards last year. I worked out while watching it and felt depressed the next morning.

Rizin/Bellator Japan NYE card >>>> anything the UFC puts on. Dana knows his place.

Horiguchi got hurt I believe, unfortunately

MMA NYE shows are a Japanese thing which were in response/counter-programming to a major concert that airs on one of the Japanese broadcast networks.

It's not an overall MMA tradition.

UFC has their PPVs (which are their major cards) on Saturdays, so unless New Years Day is on a Sunday, I don't know why anyone would expect the UFC to have a NYE show.

Bendo has been boring for a while now.

Chandler v Benson going the distance is a good bet.

Maybe parlay it with Rampage a Rampage win.

UFC has their PPVs (which are their major cards) on Saturdays, so unless New Years Day is on a Sunday, I don't know why anyone would expect the UFC to have a NYE show.

exactly.

UFC have NEVER done a New Years Eve show.

The closest they have come is doing one on the 30th (4 times in 25 years). and once on January 1st.

I dont even know why people think its a thing..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back