So most Sherdoggers would beat CM punk. Most would beat MM. Lets up it. How many tool Bisping?

I'm here for the funny responses until threads wastelanded

On pcp, I'm fucking up almost the entire roster except Ronda. She's a once in a lifetime athlete, rockstar.

On pcp, I'm fucking up almost the entire roster except Ronda. She's a once in a lifetime athlete, rockstar.
Show some respect. She's a once ever athlete. An athlete like her might never been seen again. <24>

not me. no groundgame. and he is much bigger then me.

I can actually believe some maybe even many sherdoggers would beat up Punk. Bisping is a whole different story and so is MM even though hes tiny. The amount of sherdoggers that can beat them goes down dramatically. I doubt any could beat either of those two.

I'm just fucking everything up tonight. I think I'm going to watch that Tony Robbins movie on Netflix and build up some self confidence.

I'm giant, 6'8” 275, probably blue belt level grappling some dirty boxing, decent clench, and wrestling with a heavy top game...I asked a buddy who trains with uncle creepy at team oyama if I could take Creepy... Friend said not a chance, I'd never touch him. Bisping is gonna be much tougher....

lol sure the baddest men on the planet are online just ask them...LMFAO

Have you seen CM punk's blinding speed and insane power? That uppercut is the next hammerfist of doom.

I can actually believe some maybe even many sherdoggers would beat up Punk. Bisping is a whole different story and so is MM even though hes tiny. The amount of sherdoggers that can beat them goes down dramatically. I doubt any could beat either of those two.

This except, a very select few would be able to beat Punk, (don't pretend most accounts here still follow/train MMA on the regular, and that isn't exactly a gamechanger) none at all would be able to beat Bisping nor Mighty Mouse. Whoever says otherwise has never trained seriously with pros, no doubt about it, only exceptions would be fighters posting that are in the UFC for example, which there are hardly any if any at all (Ben Saunders inexplicably got cut, right? and idk if Duffee lurks any longer)

Back