So Logan Paul can make it to the ring vs Danis but so called ufc fighters can’t handle real smoke?

Do you really think he's never going to fight again because some people were mean on the internet? This is stupid even for Sherdog.
I mean, he himself said he fears for his familys life because some people were mean on the internet. He will fight but not soon lol

The YouTuber whose wife got exposed as a prostitute for the Hollywood elite showed to the press conference and fight (after taking a microphone to the face as well) . But the real life professional MMA fighter can’t show up?

Never taking fighter pay arguments seriously again.
Your argument makes no sense.

A professional circus act (Logan Paul) can show up to a media circus.

Meanwhile, a professional fighter is not as well suited for a media circus? No shit.

The YouTuber whose wife got exposed as a prostitute for the Hollywood elite showed to the press conference and fight (after taking a microphone to the face as well) . But the real life professional MMA fighter can’t show up?

Can't fight / Should not fight with Pneumonia

It sucks

Negativity on social media and mental health are interlinked 100% I tend to think Garry is doing fine with that though and is probably legitimately sick for unrelated reasons. He’s sassy and young but he’s probably more intelligent and nuanced than Logan the disgustingly wealthy Neanderthal.
he married an old lady and hired her husband. Let's not assume Ian is intelligent.

I saw a post come up on my Facebook like 2-3 days ago saying Ian Garry was out of the fight, thought it was bullshit.. Deffo a little suspicious this one.

Because the Logan fight was fake

/Thread.

I like to clown on Garry too but pneumonia is no joke. It's just really shitty and coincidental timing, but it is what it is.
Garry would have looked like your AV in the cage if they let him fight lol. Pneumonia can turn anyone into a tired old Dafoe.

you know you made a dumb post on Sherdog when you get people actually defending Ian Garry.

TS, go have some coffee or tea and maybe go for a nice walk or work on a project around the house. its time to stop posting for a bit.

Back