So let me get this straight...

llllll

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Nick Diaz gets suspended and Pat Healy gets his win overturned and fined for marijuana, but Jon Jones doesn't for cocaine or drunk driving???

Congrats for reposting the same thought as 3 different threads and ignoring the sticky.

The Athletic Commission handed out those suspensions, not the UFC. The stuff Jones got busted for isn't a banned substance.

The Athletic Commission handed out those suspensions, not the UFC. The stuff Jones got busted for isn't a banned substance.

It isn't a banned substance according to the AC, but what about the UFC? I wonder what their policy is on illegal drugs. I"m sure they have rules for this. Jones needs to be punished. Keep his title, but at least a suspension while he's at rehab and a fine. Thats the only thing that bothers me, is that the UFC are doing nothing about it.

It isn't a banned substance according to the AC, but what about the UFC? I wonder what their policy is on illegal drugs. I"m sure they have rules for this. Jones needs to be punished. Keep his title, but at least a suspension while he's at rehab and a fine. Thats the only thing that bothers me, is that the UFC are doing nothing about it.

Well as soon as you find out the UFC policy on illegal drugs, let us know.

No way. He needs to be stripped. Period. He doesn't get a free pass. By not stripping him the UFC says it's perfectly ok and sets a new standard.

UFC is a privately owned business. And like any business making money is the name of the game. Jon Jones is probably their biggest draw at this point. It'd be idiotic to strip, or suspend him.

Has his post fight screen results be realeased? This test was from early December. If not let's wait and see if he fails the post fight screen.

You pot heads need to calm the F down. If many of you got this fired up about getting a job you'd be able to move out of your 2 bedroom appt you are sharing with 5 roommates.

Nick Diaz gets suspended and Pat Healy gets his win overturned and fined for marijuana, but Jon Jones doesn't for cocaine or drunk driving???

Jones passed his usual after fight test whereas Diaz and Healy both failed. Jones failed an out of competition test and subsequently passed another test before the fight, where he was tested again after the fight.

I don't think the post fight test have been released yet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back