So Jones vs DC will be a NC right?

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I mean if fights get declared no contests after a fighter tests for pot then surely it will be the same for cocaine? Diaz vs Gomi was a NC for example. Pot imo would be a detriment to a fighter. Cocaine isn't a PED and won't help your performance but if fighters get NC for pot then they should for cocaine or any narcotic for that matter? Thoughts?

He didn't fail his post fight drug test....yet

His T/E levels seem more likely to cause the NC than the coke right now

depends on the post fight test. if he fails that on top of coke...damn that would be horrible for the ufc's $$$

Has to be. If the UFC wasnt on the floor already, it sure a shit will be if it isn't.

I, for one, welcome our new Swedish Viking LHW champion.

No. Not as things currently stand. But if he comes back positive on the post-fight test it will.

If it was anybody else it would be. But the UFC is gnna protect him

He still got his hand raised against DC and im still upset about that. A nc wouldnt change it. I know it, DC knows it everybody knows it. This is a very dark time

No. But if he comes back positive on the post-fight test it will.

Absolutely, let's wait for a couple days then see what's up..
Or idiots can keep making the same stupid threads...is normal

Out of training testing of a recreational drug wouldn't cause a NC.

I, for one, welcome our new Swedish Viking LHW champion.

giphy.gif

Should have an "*" next to the win if not NC

If Rumble can get denied a NC for a TKO by eye pokes and other worse controversies in ring get denied, then your wish will never happen.

What if it wasn't his piss at all. Rather piss he thought would be clean.

I mean if fights get declared no contests after a fighter tests for pot then surely it will be the same for cocaine? Diaz vs Gomi was a NC for example. Pot imo would be a detriment to a fighter. Cocaine isn't a PED and won't help your performance but if fighters get NC for pot then they should for cocaine or any narcotic for that matter? Thoughts?

keep up dumb ass. It was an out of competition test not a post fight test. Cocaine and weed aren't banned out of competition.

His post fight is highly anticipated. I sincerely doubt he will piss hot for anything, but you have to wonder why those numbers were strange.

Back