So Jones ruins yet another staredown

CPH

street lethal
@Gold
Reaction score
..with his most lame attempt yet at being unpredictable and innovative. He truly is 'diverse' at coming off like an un-funny try-hard.

Notice Dana's exasperation in the first pic..

tumblr_nhktvjTF131s2gdcuo1_400.jpg

QhqF3m1wG_Y.jpg

0.jpg

FanQA.Still002.0.jpg

Cormier should have done a Rampage

Yeah. He'll never have stare down posters in bars 50 years from now.

His loss.

i wouldnt say the staredown was ruined if you watched it happen live

i was really nervous and afraid something bad was going to happen, the tension was there regardless of what actually happened

i was really nervous and afraid something bad was going to happen, the tension was there regardless of what actually happened

Well that's the thing: everyone was charged up so that even a run of the mill staredown would have lifted the roof off the place. Instead Jon 'Wet Blanket' Jones did his thing and ....fizzle.

Dana must be so tired of his shit.

This. Even the weigh in had me on the edge of my seat. I was worried they'd start fighting right there.

Dana was keeping an eye on DC as DC kept packing back and forth when JBJ was on stage and on the scale. There definitely was a lot of tension and DC is fired up to say the least.

The real staredown will be tomorrow...

...when Jones is staring down at Cormier's corpse.

Honestly I thought DC was the one who looked silly. Why did he face that way lol?

Honestly I thought DC was the one who looked silly. Why did he face that way lol?

What was he supposed to do, sit there and stare at him? He turned his back to him, I think he did the right thing. I think he had his hands behind his back to keep from hitting the guy honestly.

I admit DC's reaction was clumsy but in his defense, nothing he could have done would have saved that wreck of a staredown Jones gifted us with.

Damn you JJ... what is wrong with you?

I was kind of on the fence before and just wanted to see a great fight, but now, I just want Jones beaten by whatever method it takes.

Back