So Jon Jones failed HOW MANY drug tests in the last few months?!

Mob69

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Novitzky just explained on JRE that the first positive test, in this latest batch, was NOT in fact that of 9 December. He also failed a drug test of 28 July, one on 29 August, one on 18 September, and then again on 9 December.

Now we know why USADA stopped announcing positive tests in the summer. Because the best fighter of their biggest cash cow can't test clean. If the NSAC hadn't refused to license Jones, we would never have known about this. It would have been covered up. Jones has clearly been microdosing this whole time. The new rule meant that USADA didn't need to announce the fresh failed drug tests. And so we heard nothing.

Just last week, Dana and the Golden Snitch insisted that Jones 'passed every test' besides the 9 December test. That was a fucking lie. A brazen lie, one to justify skipping town, running to another commission, shitting all over thousands of fans, 20+ fighters, and risking the wellbeing of Gus.

It seems to me simply incredible that Jones can be permitted to compete after FOUR failed drug tests in the last few months. This is on top of failed drug tests at UFC 200 and UFC 214 (both USADA), and THREE drug tests which indicated PED cycling prior to UFC 182 (back when NSAC's 'enhanced testing' was policing the sport).

Let's drop this fantasy that the failed tests do not indicate ongoing ingestion, but are somehow obviously residual. Where is the evidence for that? Isn't the opposite far more likely? In other words, that Jones is microdosing. I don't see how anyone can be categorical that he hasn't been using.

Meanwhile Frank Mir, and for that matter pretty much every other athlete ever sanctioned by USADA, can apparently go fuck themselves. @FrankieNYC the stink is increasing by the hour.

You asked a question and then answered it. Thats no fun. Aww geee.

Money buys picograms and kissassograms in bunches.

This is now sanctioned cheating from the Ultimate Farcical Circus.

He even said Jones is getting special treatment

Yup, first thing I thought of was their recent failed test announcement policy change

When Jon wins again on Saturday life will become a living hell for the cucks who hate on him

<JonesLaugh>

If he was “pulsing” from July on, why couldn’t they have had a hearing in Vegas about this months ago?

When Jon wins again on Saturday life will become a living hell for the cucks who hate on him

<JonesLaugh>
Why? This just shows he is a long time consistent juicer...not really a surprise that someone who no longer has to worry about cycling off steroids who is already a great fighter would win

T1ZnUf3.png

I’m guessing those pulses coorelate with his microdosing.

What I cannot compute is that he has failed four additional drug tests, and yet he is allowed to compete. A week ago, I would never have believed this was possible.

At this point, I'm convinced USADA is giving Jones a pass to save face for significantly reducing his previous suspension only for him to pop for the same substance again repeatedly.

Last edited:
But just so I know I’m reading this right, he’s been failing tests since July?

Yep, he's failed 4 drug tests since July. I'm sure by now he's gotten enough failed tests to get a free hotdog and a coke.

Back