Rumored So Islam ducked Lee

mallen7272

Shooper
@Brown
Reaction score
And took a fight with the guy he just knocked tf out.

I think they just wanted to use FKL's name thinking he wouldn't accept such a low ranked opponent
Then when FKL accepted they went running

No one ducked anyone. According to Lee the UFC didn't want to make that fight.

Who knows?
So many things in indivitual sports with timing.
Health, family issues, contract, financial situations...

Ali abdelaziz didn't liked the fight

Wait a tic.

Lee and Islam talked a lot of smack back and forth through December. They both say they wanted it. Lee suggests UFC didn't want it.

In January, Lee was booked to fight Oliviera. In February, it's rumored that Islam may have a fight booked.

And armed only with those facts and rumors, you concluded Islam ducked Lee?!?

No offense, but that's fucking nonsensical.

Islam ducked Lee
Please provide proof.

Previously my view has been that both guys agreed to fight eachother but the UFC refused, because they felt Lee must have a higher ranked opponent.

Islam says he was never offered a contract to fight Lee https://www.lowkickmma.com/islam-makhachev-denies-being-offered-contract-to-face-kevin-lee/

Lee said in an interview that he wanted the fight, Islam wanted the fight, but the UFC refused it. (I didn't find the source for this yet but I can provide it later if you request it)

I don't see how Islam would make tweets like this over and over and then duck

Ufc wanted lee to fight him in Russia Lee agreed but didn't want to wait that long and will fight him after Brazil

So whats going on with Islam and Gillespe?

Gregor got a broken jaw , he won't fight anytime soon.

@Ackmed is gonna torch you, best that you lay low now :D

Lol nah I try not to feed trolls

If Islam and Gillespie is more than just a rumour I'll still be excited for that fight.

Fighter Kevin Lee said in his latest interview that UFC wanted to save him vs Islam for another card because UFC 249 was already stacked enough...and instead they wanted him vs Oliviera for the Brazil main event.

Islam's dagestani brethren would not forgive him if he lost to jabroni Lee.

Lol nah I try not to feed trolls

If Islam and Gillespie is more than just a rumour I'll still be excited for that fight.

Fighter Kevin Lee said in his latest interview that UFC wanted to save him vs Islam for another card because UFC 249 was already stacked enough...and instead they wanted him vs Oliviera for the Brazil main event.
You're good people, ackmed.

You are not well informed.

Even Lee said it was not the case. UFC didn't wanted the fight. They wanted Lee to headline a Brasil card vs local hero Oliveira.

Back