• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So, is Trump making America Great Again so far?

The economy has improved (though I doubt he has much to do with it), and I like his nomination of Gorsuch for the Supreme Court, along with a few other nominations like Devos. Watching him triggering TF out of the Left has been downright amusing, though his own fanboys have shown themselves to be somehow even more easily triggered than Libs, which I thought was impossible.

The country is certainly more divided under him, and nothing is getting done at all Federally which is really absurd considering how much of a stranglehold Team Red has right now.

Overall, 2/10; hopefully Team Red or Team Blue step up in 2020 so I don't have to vote for Gary fucking Johnson again.

So 2/10 because dems and swamp repubs are working against him, rather with him? lol.

About what I expected.

It's the smallish things that will be the most important.

Like the judges he appoints and the supreme court appointment that will have the most effect.

So 2/10 because dems and swamp repubs are working against him, rather with him? lol.
Being a negotiator is a major part of being President. It doesn't matter how good your policy is; if you cannot pull people to your side (and manage to alienate people from your own party) to implement said policy, your term is failure.

What are you talking about? The quote you posted at a minimum shows that he was fine with Russian hacks because it helped him. He encouraged them to release the emails. Not good enough?
Releasing her hacked emails was good for America because they revealed corruption within the DNC.

Would you rather:
1) Hackers never hacked the server and we never learned about corruption
2) Hackers hacked the server and we learned about corruption

If you choose 2, then maybe you also think Snowden shouldn't have told America about the NSA spying on it's citizens. It was illegal, but citizens got something good out of it.

Also, maybe you think that the grabbing pussies tape should never have been released either. Trump was recorded without his permission and the tape did not reveal any crime being committed.

Trump is proof the brilliance of the checks and balances that exist in our system.

He's actually proven to be more childish than I thought he would have been, but policy wise, things have been pretty well contained.

Why would anyone work with him? He has fired more of the people he hired than any other president in history, has divided his own majority house and Senate with immature actions tweets and lies. His cabinet is a joke and flounders around like a dying fish out of water. He openly supports team tiki torch. He has multiple players from his campaign who have charges on them and he has a team of lawyers he has had to hire the size of a kneeling nfl football team. Why the hell would he have support from Dems if his own party sees him as a fucking joke?

tenor.gif

Yeah if you think trump went out of his way to let people kill some elephants you’re stupid as fuck. If he did remove the ban it was due to pressure to do so. And this is a nothing burger too because many countries don’t have a ban at all,Canada being one of them. We just dont have the desire to go to Africa and kill a creature for the hell of it. Don’t blame the law blame the assholes that take advantage of the lack of one. Murder is illegal too doesn’t seem to slow down th USA one bit.
Pressure form his son to remove the ban.

5 trump threads on the first page and only one is a policy thread. The rest are birch threads bitching about trump saying things and one about someone taking a hat. Get a hobby. Get laid.
Its a change of pace from the incessant "Liberalism is a mental disorder" threads or whatever variation of that. The last thread here I slightly paid attention to is the tax plan thread and that did not really have a major right wing presence. It's like unless the conversation is about gays or minorities they have little desire to participate. Although most of the right wingers here were banned for openly trolling. Which is a good way to sum up the concerns of many Trump supporters and the current presidency. Outside of trolling they do not seem to care about actual results. There has been a huge amount of trolling and not much else so I guess that is a victory.

My biggest issues were his tax plan and budget and both have been embarrassing. Cutting taxes only for the rich and corporations and cutting spending for things like libraries which is negated by defense spending anyway is truly the way to make America great.

I think he is doing a good job. Tax reform looks like it’s going to fix many of the tax inequality issues faced by the upper class. Small things like repealing idiotic band on trophy hunting are also important to me. Health care reform still hasn’t come but it’s going to be very difficult to reverse the damage caused by the ACA and entitlement programs like Medicaid. I think that people still bash him because they are racist against whites or sexist against men.

@Limbo Pete Is it too late to nominate HatchetHarry to be War Room President?

IDK if he's a troll or not, but finding someone this pathologically stupid is so rare that we should be wringing every drop of political input possible out of this guy while he's here.

I think he is doing a good job. Tax reform looks like it’s going to fix many of the tax inequality issues faced by the upper class. Small things like repealing idiotic band on trophy hunting are also important to me. Health care reform still hasn’t come but it’s going to be very difficult to reverse the damage caused by the ACA and entitlement programs like Medicaid. I think that people still bash him because they are racist against whites or sexist against men.

Troll or no?

Can't decide any more.

He's been hit and miss. He should stay off social media as that what anyone cares about anymore and half the stuff he says is stupid. I do think there is a economic trend that was already slowly going up from Obama but him being in the seat helped it incline faster since he talked a lot about America first, invest in business, less regulations, ect. So it gave a positive outlook for the business life. If he is able to get the wall done that will be great but he can't get a temp ban on people traveling from certain country's. It is entertaining to see the over emotional the left has on him but just because he makes them lose their shit doesn't mean it's a good thing.

I am optimistic though and do want the country and president to succeed and be successful and so should everyone else.

Enjoy Trump

GOP plan will ultimately raise taxes on 50% of Americans, nonpartisan assessment says

• "We're going to give the American people a huge tax cut for Christmas," President Donald Trump said Monday, speaking before a cabinet meeting
  • But a nonpartisan tax analysis group said the Senate package would leave half of taxpayers facing higher levies by 2027
  • The group also said the proposal would generate enough growth to produce additional revenue of $169 billion over a decade
  • That number falls far short of the $1.5 trillion estimate over the same period by Congress' Joint Committee on Taxation

btw:

In 2016, Americans spent an average of $4,860 per person on public healthcare. Canadians spent an average of $4,753 (equivalent US dollars) per person on healthcare in total. Public and private (~30% is private, some may be surprised to know).

Not only do Canadians get a better quality of care on average (around two thirds the mortality amenable to healthcare, iirc), but Americans then have to pay another $5,032 per person on average into the private system.

Also Trump letting his daughter run the show:

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/26/o...n-womens-rights-opinion-hossain/index.html?sr

Ivanka Trump will lead the US delegation to the Global Entrepreneurship Summit in India and not Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. Why is she representing America to the world? Because she is Donald Trump's daughter.

The quote you posted at a minimum shows that he was fine with Russian hacks because it helped him. He encouraged them to release the emails. Not good enough?

I'm legitimately unsure whether you're trolling or being serious. Find me the quotation showing that Trump is "fine with" Russian hacking. I already showed you one quotation of many in which Trump says whoever hacked the DNC must be held to account.

Its a change of pace from the incessant "Liberalism is a mental disorder" threads or whatever variation of that. The last thread here I slightly paid attention to is the tax plan thread and that did not really have a major right wing presence. It's like unless the conversation is about gays or minorities they have little desire to participate. Although most of the right wingers here were banned for openly trolling. Which is a good way to sum up the concerns of many Trump supporters and the current presidency. Outside of trolling they do not seem to care about actual results. There has been a huge amount of trolling and not much else so I guess that is a victory.

My biggest issues were his tax plan and budget and both have been embarrassing. Cutting taxes only for the rich and corporations and cutting spending for things like libraries which is negated by defense spending anyway is truly the way to make America great.
Our corporate tax rates re the highest in he developed world. Which other country would you like us to copy for that? What’s wrong with the tax plan on the personal tax side?

@Limbo Pete Is it too late to nominate HatchetHarry to be War Room President?

IDK if he's a troll or not, but finding someone this pathologically stupid is so rare that we should be wringing every drop of political input possible out of this guy while he's here.

The difference between you and me is that my ideas are backed up by research while yours are based on Facebook memes and sensationalist CNN headlines.

His winning has opened my eyes to just how corrupt news networks are and just how fucking weak and beta liberals are.

Instead of owning up to the loss, maybe try and fix what idealogies and policies lost them the white house...these fucking betas are hoping they can impeach the president.

There is a reason why they lost. And trying to turn republican ideology into a racist white supremacy club isnt going to help their cause going forward.

I now wont vote left until this shit changes... which it wont.

Damage to the EPA...I haven't seen anything alarming and I have a good impression of Pruitt. Being more circumspect on global warming is a positive. If you would like to point to something specific and unrelated to global warming policy I'll be happy to check it out.
He's been rolling back environmental protections since the day he took office, practically.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back