So, in Six Months, Anderson Silva Can Fight Again

He's the greatest of all time, we'll never see someone like him again

So, after this being said, we can all agree that he's one win away from a title shot, no matter who the opponent is

Absolutely not.

I want to see Anderson smash Belfort once more, please somebody make this fight.

Its very possible, I mean Dana was talking title shot before the Diaz fight so I can certainly see that it could be brought up again. Even with contenders like Jacare and Romero. We have seen proven contenders passed up for other fighters just in the past 2 weeks or so

giphy.gif

He's the greatest of all time, we'll never see someone like him again

So, after this being said, we can all agree that he's one win away from a title shot, no matter who the opponent is

So, basically, Andy can finish Bisping and finally have his fight against the MW Champ, with him having the opportunity to finish his career in the top of the world, where he truly belongs...

Hail to the King, welcome back, Spider. :]

Very well said. Anderson MW champ 2016.

Hi TS, I love Anderson too but he will never win the title again, sad but true, sorry

A fight against Bisping finally makes sense.

I want to see Anderson smash Belfort once more, please somebody make this fight.

I would bet Anderson against him all day, Belfort is a legitimate loser, any version of Silva would defeat any version of Belfort.

I love Anderson but I don't want to see him fight again.

The guy is clearly diminished, loses to half the top 10 now.

Unless they want to let him go out on a win vs Bisping or something.

anderson vs fedor in January/February 2016.

you heard it here first.

That would actually be a sick fight. Both are old, but having 2 of the greatest going against eachother would be great. Too good to ever happen tho

Silva isn't title shot worthy .... He gets destroyed by all the top 5 middleweights .....I wish he'd retire , but if he must continue give him guys he's competitive against ...Diaz , Shogun , Rampage ....guys from the old guard

A fight against Bisping finally makes sense.

I hope we get to see it, I think Anderson would win but it would not be a domination by any means, Bisping would be competitive.

Silva isn't title shot worthy .... He gets destroyed by all the top 5 middleweights .....I wish he'd retire , but if he must continue give him guys he's competitive against ...Diaz , Shogun , Rampage ....guys from the old guard

How are you going to say , Anderson gets destroyed by top 5. They would be competitive fights, even at this point in his career

How are you going to say , Anderson gets destroyed by top 5. They would be competitive fights, even at this point in his career

I disagree ....thought he looked terrible against Diaz , now he's one older and I think he would get crushed

You right, Anderson greatest attribute was his fight IQ, even if his body isn't as it was before he would sure put on a competitive fight.

Yes, but will he be able to satisfy his wife without the SPEDs?

Back