So im sitting around having a convo with my wife about Amir Khan entering MMA

Oh cool lets all hate on really successful pro boxers who make more than anyone in the history of MMa..

I love these threads!!

The TS is a Kell Brooks fan, he made this just to shit on Khan, really I don;t know why someone like that would even bother, not worth your time arguing with him.

What happened when she mentioned she finds Khan attractive.
2bb885a730a297ba02651c23c2e74162.jpg

And a professional fighter knows enough of being well rounded to take down and finish any boxer
Then how did the longest reigning UFC hw champion in history get knocked out in one minute by 43 year old, fat, retired Ray Mercer ... In mma

Oh cool lets all hate on really successful pro boxers who make more than anyone in the history of MMa..

I love these threads!!

For the record, in a real fight he might just headbutt the shit out of someone, or uppercut them in the nuts!! Real fighting bros!

MMa is a limited combat sport, just like boxing. You don't have 25 minutes to win, the cops usually show up within 5.

camron.gif

This is what she ask me. She said which fighter in the FW division will Amir Khan stand a chance against. So i say idk i dont think any of them while i pull out the UFC ranking page, she saids to me what about that number 15 guy. So when i looked at the ranking i see whose number 15 and i burst into laughter. Mother fucking Mirsad Bektic, so i proceed to explain to her how he would literally beat Amir Khan to death and proceeded to show her highlights of Mirsad for she can get an idea of how he fights. Mirsad is one of the most violent FWs in the whole division. So i was imaging Amir flailing at him and getting suplexed almost over the cage while getting his brains bashed in. I just had to share this story cause it was pretty funny question she ask me without knowing who Mirsad Bektic is.
mirsad-bektic-ufc-on-fox-14-655x440.jpg
View attachment 125567

A Mere Con has PILLOW fists.

...and a GLASS chin.

The end.

I believe the biggest mistake people make when speculating about how "X" boxer would do in a MMA fight, is to think about the different disciplines that make MMA as separate "things", that do not interact with each other in any way. In other words, those people tend to think that the boxer's skills would look exactly the same in an MMA fight as they did in the boxing ring.

On the contrary, the mere presence of an opponent with grappling skills (or a more complete striking game) in the same "ring/cage", will intermediately make the boxer's skills look way worse.

This is what she ask me. She said which fighter in the FW division will Amir Khan stand a chance against. So i say idk i dont think any of them while i pull out the UFC ranking page, she saids to me what about that number 15 guy. So when i looked at the ranking i see whose number 15 and i burst into laughter. Mother fucking Mirsad Bektic, so i proceed to explain to her how he would literally beat Amir Khan to death and proceeded to show her highlights of Mirsad for she can get an idea of how he fights. Mirsad is one of the most violent FWs in the whole division. So i was imaging Amir flailing at him and getting suplexed almost over the cage while getting his brains bashed in. I just had to share this story cause it was pretty funny question she ask me without knowing who Mirsad Bektic is.
View attachment 125567
your wife <18><18><18><18>

Her reaction to the highlight video of Mirsad Bektic.

blowup-doll-5.jpg

Then how did the longest reigning UFC hw champion in history get knocked out in one minute by 43 year old, fat, retired Ray Mercer ... In mma
How well did James Tony do... in MMA, against an old, undersized Randy Couture

Really bro? They both were old, fat and out of shape. Terrible example.

Any MMA fighter vs any boxer in an MMA fight..

r7umf6_jpg.gif

A pro boxer of khan's level already knows enough of the stand up game to KO any mma level striker.

Only if they fight him in boxing range, which would be stupid.

He'd struggle against someone with a karate style of striking.

View attachment 125567
What else did you guys talk about?

amir-khan-vs-chris-algieri-highlights.gif

MMA fighters are not used to their opponents throwing 8 punch combo's in a second. and Khan isn't a technician, he goes out and throws hands, that style is even better suited for MMA.
Of course khan would whoop any mma fighter his size in a strict boxing fight. But this isnt boxing its MMA, wtf is khan going to do when he gets taken down or gets clinched up. You really think any MMA fighter is going to be stupid enough to just go out there and throw nothing but punches lmao

khan would knock out any mma fighter that tried to stand with him (including miocic)

Back