So if Ronda does have the vagina to come back

Pooters

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Who would you like to see her fight? Id say give her Eye loser leaves town :D

"So if Ronda does have the vagina to come back."

{<huh}

Ronda needs a fun money fight to retire on. She'd paid too much to come back as anything but the headliner, but isn't performing at a level to compete with top contenders.

If she can make 125, which Edmond says she can, let her and PVZ get paid.

A favorable style matchup like Pena or McMann who will grapple and go to the ground no matter what and doesn't have much (if at all) better striking than Ronda.

A favorable style matchup like Pena or McMann who will grapple and go to the ground no matter what and doesn't have much (if at all) better striking than Ronda.

Really?

I think Pena fucks her up.

it belongs to Nunes now.

I'd like to see her retire and move on.

If she comes back, I don't think she has things go any better for her. She needs to improve that striking or she'll get lit up and punched around again.

Really?

I think Pena fucks her up.
Pena doesn't have great striking and has less power than Ronda, and always goes to the ground anyway, Ronda would be favored unless she's even more broken than I imagine.

Give her a top 5, which is what they should've done for this fight. Ronda's last fight wasn't competitive and she was KO cold.
Her management should've taken a boxing model and gotten her a tune up fight, gain back her confidence. Manny got deadline KO by Marquez they didn't throw him right back in with a lion, they gave him Brandon Rios or some shit.
UFC is constantly ruining fighters/shortening careers with this stuff. Poor planning aswell if you ask me. They could've gotten at least two more fights from Ronda instead of 1 squash match, and she in turn could've gotten 2 paydays.

Back