So if Jones fights Jan, he can maybe win and get his belt back but if he fights Francis rich...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He would be but he won’t be able to spend his money in the afterlife. It’s a very tough choice belt or money to the grave? Which one is it gonna be Jon Bones?

I feel Jon won't win a title again.

Jan outstruck Izzy and out grappled Krylov.
Francis ate Stipe's hardest shots and sent him to the shadow realm.

The real fight is Francis vs Jan

He would be but he won’t be able to spend his money in the afterlife. It’s a very tough choice belt or money to the grave? Which one is it gonna be Jon Bones?
Blachowicz is going into HW after Teixeira fight.

EX9WHG9XQAAtfUc.jpg

Blachowicz is going into HW after Teixeira fight.
Not the best move because he'll get ate up by some of the top guys. Then again, he's probably smart to leave LHW because there are some real killers coming towards the top.

Jones hater here.

But yikes, that was brutal.

That joke probably sounded alot better in your head that when you typed it out.

tenor.gif

Fight Jan and risk losing everything you ever worked for with no safety net. Or Fight Francis, cash out bigger and still remain the GOAT LHW with a Jan match up as a safety net. Tough choice.

Also, Jones would survive fine vs Francis and he'd have a good shot at beating him, too.

Fight Jan and risk losing everything you ever worked for with no safety net. Or Fight Francis, cash out bigger and still remain the GOAT LHW with a Jan match up as a safety net. Tough choice.

Also, Jones would survive fine vs Francis and he'd have a good shot at beating him, too.

I think the only fight that would have made him come back to fight in LHW was against Izzy (if he had won against Jan).

Not the best move because he'll get ate up by some of the top guys. Then again, he's probably smart to leave LHW because there are some real killers coming towards the top.
There is nothing more in LHW for Jan if he manage to win over Teixeira, only potentialy bad matchups... (Jan is slowing down and it could be fatal vs someone like Jiri, Rakič or Ankalaev). So in my opinion his plan is to callout Ngannou,Stipe or Jones after fight with Teixeira.

I feel Jon won't win a title again.

Jan outstruck Izzy and out grappled Krylov.
Francis ate Stipe's hardest shots and sent him to the shadow realm.

The real fight is Francis vs Jan
I agree

Back