So if Conor goes 3 - 0 is he GOAT?

If Conor knocks out Cowboy (past his prime by a few years), Masvidal (a lifetime journeyman who basically tucked into the top 10 with finishes over guys who weren't really established as top contenders), and wins a title fight (which would undoubtedly be his best win to date), is he the GOAT?

No, dude. Not even a little.

He beat cowboy for sure maybe beat Masvidal and Feg but I wouldn't give him a chance against Khabib, didn't give him much back then certainly not now after the last fight.

how much of a fan boy to you have to be to think he could be on the same tier as gsp, Jones, Anderson or even dc Khabib d. Johnson, dillashaw, aldo, Cruz, stipe, nunes.
all fighters that let their results do the talking.
Conor has 2 fights that his fans cling to Aldo and Eddie.
all these defending champions had to go through the ringer to get a shot, and every defence is against someone deemed worthy.

Kos Cowboy, Kos Masvidal for BMF title, then Kos Khabib or Ferg for 155 title

I know I know cant happen ...... no chance. ....... etc. But if he did this would the haters (that imo are worse than the marks) put him in same tier as a GSP , Anderson, Bones, Fedor, MM?
I wouldnt say all those guys are in the same tier but he would be a clear number 6

When you get KO'd by a retired point boxer, subbed by a punch drunk Nate Diaz and outstruck by Khabib in your prime, there is no chance of ever being considered the goat in anything besides brainwashing obsessive fans

Con'er will not be able to accomplish any of this even in my imagined scenarios.

He gets by cerrone maybe, we'll which cerrone shows up.

Masvidal will tear him a new one, even though he doesn't have the greatest mma record.

Don't even mention Khabib fight

I know I know cant happen ...... no chance. ....... etc. But if he did this would the haters (that imo are worse than the marks) put him in same tier as a GSP , Anderson, Bones, Fedor, MM?
Did any of the GOATS get their GOATness by selecting adversaries and getting only tittle fights?
I know GSP and Andy did that after years defending their own tittles several times.
One cannot stay 3 years (after a
Mauling) out there beating old people and breaking cell phones then just comeback , get 3 fights and achieve GOATness.
Thats not how it works.

Connor never will or should be part of a GOAT discussion EVER !

I am not saying this as a hater, I but when it comes to GOAT that boat has sailed for MacGregor. Just compare his "run" with the complete dominance of Fedor or Jones etc, and that should give you the answer.

Conor is... maybe was ( we will see ) a very good fighter at the top of his striking game , and an even better entertainer and showman.

Conor is done. Only thing left to do is further milk moronic mma fans for some cash.

The fact people are denying he'd be the GOAT after beating those fighters shows just how deep the Conor hatred goes, and how irrational it is. <36>

It's funny how the only conceivable way for Conor to be in the GOAT discussion is for him to win 2 or 3 big fights. Let's see him win 16 in a row or even 12 like Tony and Khabib, Max has won 14 in a row at 145 and defended the belt 3x so far.

Back