So I went into a makeup store...

Lol what a fruit you are

Fun story though, you British sure can weave a yarn!

AW LAWD!!

The fucking chicks that work in there.

Of course they're suspicious that I'm some perv initially, wasn't getting many smiles.

But I cruise about and chat to a few different honeys and next they're waving their tits in my face and bending over to get the makeup from the "bottom drawer", whilst conveniently flashing me their underwear.

I have some redness via rosacea that I'm trying to conceal especially for my job role and, spoke with a chemist gal who recommended I go makeup vs cover up creams.

So I said I'd do things the right way and instead of hitting the drug store brands, I hit the motherfuckin' top line, top label, No. 1 highstreet makeup store.

This was a fuckin' experience for me cause, I spend my time in books, gyms or nature - so these rows of counters with snooty chicks look like super models lined up behind them, is a brave new world to me.

Here's the fucked up part.

I was getting shit from the chicks, cold shoulder basically, then this little bit older gal approaches me and is being all sweet and super helpful and I can tell she's gonna help me out and get me sorted - and I can tell she likes me.

Her colleague stood behind her who had blanked me initially, as soon as she hears the older gal being warm with me, she fuckin' jumps in like a piss head on a curry.

"Hi!! I'm a professional makeup artist. I would LOVE to help you!!".

The older chick is left stood there I mean, how can I deny this blonde super model wanting to fondle my face and shit?
So I blank the older gal and me and the super model mince off.

I felt fuckin' terrible about it, and it's super obvious what's happened - the young gal taking interest after the old gal showed a liking for me.

That's fucked up.
Catty women in competition for attention of men.
They'd cut each others throats open.
And horny ass men like me have no idea where to set the boundaries.
We follow our fucking cocks; we'd follow our cocks right into hell.

The old sweet gal approached after a few minutes when the blonde was all over me, painting my face - and she was clearly miffed and said she was leaving.
I continued to feel fucking terrible, cause she had broken the ice for me and left me to not look like a perv in a store where typically no men (that aren't ghey) are allowed.
Plus she clearly liked me and I ditched her after that kind gesture.

The good thing is, the blonde spent an hour with me, showing me everything.
In this store, that process typically costs 75 currency units which they'll then reimburse you via products you buy at their counter - but she did it all, for free, super flirty, super helpful, no obligation to spend money or buy products.

After I got up from the counter with her, all the chicks, I mean, ALL the chicks in the store at every counter were giving me the "fuck me" eyes.

Is that a messed up situation or what??

Competition for men turns chicks on more than just about anything I think.

So chicks like gay men?

AW LAWD!!

Of course they're suspicious that I'm some perv initially, wasn't getting many smiles.

But I cruise about and chat to a few different honeys and next they're waving their tits in my face and bending over to get the makeup from the "bottom drawer", whilst conveniently flashing me their underwear.

I have some redness via rosacea that I'm trying to conceal especially for my job role and, spoke with a chemist gal who recommended I go makeup vs cover up creams.

So I said I'd do things the right way and instead of hitting the drug store brands, I hit the motherfuckin' top line, top label, No. 1 highstreet makeup store.

This was a fuckin' experience for me cause, I spend my time in books, gyms or nature - so these rows of counters with snooty chicks look like super models lined up behind them, is a brave new world to me.

I was getting shit from the chicks, cold shoulder basically, then this little bit older gal approaches me and is being all sweet and super helpful and I can tell she's gonna help me out and get me sorted - and I can tell she likes me.

Her colleague stood behind her who had blanked me initially, as soon as she hears the older gal being warm with me, she fuckin' jumps in like a piss head on a curry.

The older chick is left stood there I mean, how can I deny this blonde super model wanting to fondle my face and shit?

I felt fuckin' terrible about it, and it's super obvious what's happened - the young gal taking interest after the old gal showed a liking for me.

That's fucked up.

The old sweet gal approached after a few minutes when the blonde was all over me, painting my face - and she was clearly miffed and said she was leaving.
I continued to feel fucking terrible, cause she had broken the ice for me and left me to not look like a perv in a store where typically no men (that aren't ghey) are allowed.

In this store, that process typically costs 75 currency units which they'll then reimburse you via products you buy at their counter - but she did it all, for free, super flirty, super helpful, no obligation to spend money or buy products.

After I got up from the counter with her, all the chicks, I mean, ALL the chicks in the store at every counter were giving me the "fuck me" eyes.

Cliffs: he put on whore's makeup and was pimped out and blew an O-Ring , the end.

About the young and older chicks that climbed over each other for my attention - no one has an opinion on this matter?

Botom line, he didn't bang any of them... despite turning them all on?

Immediate nominee for beta thread of the year.

The fuck it didn't!

I've got the high street brand makeup samples to prove it.
d5409db9d1350bcc7a650551d7fafa28--a-monkey-funny-shit.jpg

TS maturing into a woman right in front of our eyes. Where does the time go?

AW LAWD!!

That's fucked up.

Weirdest Incall story Ive ever heard.

First, you’re wearing makeup? Gay

second alpha would have said “hey I don’t think I’ll remember all the nuance of what you taught me. Maybe you can come help me give a refresher later this week and I’ll take you for dinner and drinks in return.

They all knew you are some autistic :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Back