• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So I missed last weekend's UFC card

It was a decent but forgettable card but nothing I would call essential viewing

I only watched the JDM fight, which was fun but also kind of underwhelming considering almost everyone expected better from Don Giacomo.

I wasn't going to waste my Sunday afternoon watching an event headlined by Holly Holm when I had house renovations to do!

You’re not alone. It’s the first UFC card in a long time where I didn’t even bother to watch a single fight live, or on repeat

It wasn't very good.

A 3 minute highlight reel of the event would be sufficient in terms of catching up.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/ufc-fight-night-holm-vs-bueno-silva-gifs.4299611/

F1IEUz0WcAQ4csF

ezgif-1-b43e401556.gif

First card I haven't caught within 48 hours of it airing, in like a decade.

Did I like miss anything? I'm struggling to care these days...

Only cards worth watching are those with the True African Crixus Suplexis!

He's a hard hitting guy that hits hard.

Starting a sherdog ufc mma thread is an interesting way to demonstrate how much you are struggling to care about ufc mma.

Solid enough card. A lot of good scraps, but not a lot of finishes. I've seen worse name filled cards.

Bueno Silva saved us from Holly Holm ish ish to cage press for 25 minutes.

Solid card for a Fight Night, Dreyga's post summed it up well enough.

Back