... so i guess this makes me (and maybe you) a casual??!!

Grijswaarde

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
So all this time i was 100% sure UFC made a new WMMA weightclass below the Namajunas/Jedrzejczyk weight by adding the WMMA flyweight division.

So i just found out the flyweight division is BETWEEN the Namajunas and Nunes weightclasses.

I never fucked with the lowest weight classes so it might be me... but then again i've been following MMA since 2002.

So does that make me a casual or did you just realize the same shit i just did?

Love you guys.

<Goldie11><Fedor23>

Last edited:
So all this time i was 100% sure UFC made a new WMMA weightclass below the Namajunas/Jedrzejczyk weight by adding the WMMA strawweight division.

So i just found out the strawweight division is BETWEEN the Namajunas and Nunes weightclasses.

I never fucked with the lowest weight classes so it might be me... but then again i've been following MMA since 2002.

So does that make me a casual or did you just realize the same shit i just did?

Love you guys.

<Goldie11><Fedor23>

Nah bruv you're still a hardcore this just means you suck at math and the leerplicht failed you.

get it together bro ur losing it next time ur gonna be sucking dick in a walmart parking lot for 5 dollars

You mean Flyweight?

It's not complicated bro lol.

And you still wrong.

get it together bro ur losing it next time ur gonna be sucking dick in a walmart parking lot for 5 dollars

OP is from the Netherlands they don't have Walmart or similar superstores as far as I know, not ones that are open to public anyway

{<doc}

Won't blame you though considering WMMA divisions usually go 2-3 fighters deep in terms of quality, it's easy to forget one exists to begin with.

OP is from the Netherlands they don't have Walmart or similar superstores as far as I know, not ones that are open to public anyway
We just grab what we need from nature brah.. we do have corn and dogs though.

He's going to suck dick for 5 Euros in front of Albert Heijn's parking lot if google is to be trusted.

Mods can't handle the TRUTH! The lower weight classes are confusing as fuck especially in WMMA!

lol wasteland

<36>
Imagine this thread gets wastelanded... while having a legit question... but the what are you eating thread is still there.

Sherdog mods are the Adolf Hitlers of this age... seriously.

Ban me.. whatever.

Imagine this thread gets wastelanded... while having a legit question... but the what are you eating thread is still there.

Sherdog mods are the Adolf Hitlers of this age... seriously.

Ban me.. whatever.

You have a stickied thread in the heavies. They mods will do fookin nuttin.

Back