So I guess Cyborg wants Mayweather in an MMA fight now?

I would watch Cyborg vs Mayweather over Connor vs Mayweather, one might be actually competitive.

We all know we’re gonna have a James Toney situation on our hands.
If Conor manages an arm triangle, you can have my next year's salary.

i am not really interested in wmma (like 99% of the population), but I hope this fight happens.

i will bump this thread.
more delusional than MT idiots.

So you're just talking shit from your armchair then?

I bet you one of those guys who can't understand why a fighter doesn't just decide to stop being clinched against the cage

Good god fuck this gay earth...... Can we just stop with all the money-grabbing attention-seeking bullshit? Everybody just needs to stay in their own lane. Shit. Should I make a statement? Should I make a claim that I could beat the heavyweight champ? Will I become a celebrity with articles and get attention for saying something stupid?

"Young, 160lb man claims he could beat the UFC Heavyweight Champion Stipe Miocic with only '6 months training'!!"

So you're just talking shit from your armchair then?

I bet you one of those guys who can't understand why a fighter doesn't just decide to stop being clinched against the cage

<36>

I dont even read your comment.
I hope this fight happens.

and i tought the MT guys are (crossing over to mma) delusional.

just staph.
<36>

Hmmmm...that is a tough one. Obviously Cyborg has some kicks/knees/elbows and the grappling skill to win, but she isn't really known for shooting blast doubles and low singles from long range, or jumping in for heel hooks and sweeps ala Aoki/Palhares etc....which means she would have to deal with Mayweather's punching for at least a small portion of the fight. And I'm not sure that would go over well, at all....might look like Ronda/Nunes.

There are probably female fighters that would easily beat Mayweather (wrestler/BJJ hybrids), that Cyborg would manhandle (heh)...it's all about styles. Cyborg's style is perfect for overwhelming female fighters with less skill and athleticism, but it might go over really badly facing a dude.

That be hilarious to see cyborg choke out floyd on the ground. All squirming and flailing around hopelessly

floyd presses her against the cage and sniffs her v*gina
<datassdom>
would bang

damn she started to talk like Ronda, she wants Mayweather, did Mayweather disrespected Brasil or something like that?

Holy fuck at the moron who compared Tito Ortiz's boxing to Floyd's and thinks movement is Floyd's main asset. If you don't know boxing, it would be best to just not talk about it.

Cyborg would get wrecked by Floyd in about 30 seconds.

damn she started to talk like Ronda, she wants Mayweather, did Mayweather disrespected Brasil or something like that?
9a72bdb472c5ceda8dc601a1a12f436a--funniest-memes-funny-memes.jpg

Holy fuck at the moron who compared Tito Ortiz's boxing to Floyd's and thinks movement is Floyd's main asset. If you don't know boxing, it would be best to just not talk about it.

Cyborg would get wrecked by Floyd in about 30 seconds.

I dont really like this (man vs woman), but i hope this fight happens.
People here underestimate (floyd vs punk, vs ronda, mcgregor, vs cyborg etc.) floyd.

tenor.gif

are you really comparing fat/old toney to floyd right now?
<36>

is this even real .... toney vs trt randy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cyborg vs floyd.

Hell ... even cm punk wrecks cyborg

<36>

is this real life

<36>

Sister, I cant take you seriously anymore.
200.gif

{<jordan}

Kid, the amount of memes does not hide the that you got nothing.
Toney may have been old, but we are also talking about a retired fighter in Floyd.
And while Cyborg is not Randy, she is not as old or about to retire, is she?

learn to debate. So far you only show you are a dumbass.

Kid, the amount of memes does not hide the that you got nothing.
Toney may have been old, but we are also talking about a retired fighter in Floyd.
And while Cyborg is not Randy, she is not as old or about to retire, is she?

learn to debate. So far you only show you are a dumbass.

Ill keep it short: let them fight and i will bump this thread again.

<36>
<36>

"Toney may have been old, but we are also talking about a retired fighter in Floyd."

are you really just comparing fat/old/slow/irrelevant for years toney to floyd? dont do drugs kids

<36>

I just cant take you seriously sorry.
89c.gif

Last edited:
Ill keep it short: let them fight and i will bump this thread again.

<36>
<36>

"Toney may have been old, but we are also talking about a retired fighter in Floyd."

are you really just comparing fat/old/slow/irrelevant for years toney to floyd? dont do drugs kids

<36>

I just cant take you seriously sorry.
89c.gif

Again, another wasted post with more memes than anything worthy of a response... mainly because you can't put two sentences together.
Learn to talk, kid. then try again.

Again, another wasted post with more memes than anything worthy of a response... mainly because you can't put two sentences together.
Learn to talk, kid. then try again.

<36>

floyds number may be bigger, but in reality hes younger than toney and cyborg.

"mainly because you can't put two sentences together.
Learn to talk, kid. then try again"

why should I?

<36>

This whole thread is a waste of time.

Back