SO... I freaked out on a Chinese lady today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CableandThanos

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Ok, I know this is the berry, where we go to talk about insignificant BS.

Here is my contribution.

As my only defense, let me just say--she started it!!!

I was at the mall today looking for a present for the wifey for MD. I stopped at a Philly connection (place that serves philly cheesesteaks, etc). I of course get the large sammich and combo it with da fries and coke. Shit ended up being like $14.

So I go and sit and eat and scarf it all down (was in a hurry after working all night). I go back up to the counter and ask for some Diet Coke, she grabs my cup and starts filling it up and says 85 cents, errr I mean 55 cents. I had other bags in my hands and didn't feel like searching for 55 cents, so I just told her never mind. When she gave the cup back to me something from deep down inside trigged an extreme over reaction. I blurted out in front of people standing in line-- "I paid $14 for a fuckin sub and I can't get a free refill? If you guys are that hard up for money then maybe you shouldn't be in business". Everyone around me stopped and stared at me then they looked at her, to see what her response was gonna be. She starts babbling in some shit I can't understand (i'm guessing Mandarin).

Then I hear, You Americans are all the same, always trying to get stuff for free. Well I went next level racist on her after hearing this.

I said LISTEN HERE MAMA SAN, THIS IS AMERICA GOD DAMMIT, IT IS MY RIGHT AS AN AMERICAN TO COMPLAIN TO A BUSINESS ABOUT NOT GETTING FREE DIET COKE REFILLS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN HOP ON A FUCKIN BOAT BACK TO CHINA AND WORK IN THE RICE PATTIES BITCH.

At this point I hear a couple of gasps, and few ohhhs and a couple of people bust out laughing. The old lady had this totally shocked/surprised look on her face. She ended up saying, you go, you never eat her again, you go now. Still enraged that I didn't get my fuckin Diet Coke refill, I told her that I didn't want to eat at her shitty sub place, I told her the chicken taste like shit and the fries were overcooked. I said that for a people that are suppose to be so good at math, how the fuck can you not know how to work an automatic timer?

She started back in that gibberish and I just walked off.

The last thing I heard was, THAT DUDE DON'T PLAY ABOUT HIS DIET COKE REFILLS.

I got a couple steps away and then realized that I freaked out over diet coke. I started to feel sorry about what I said but then I remember she started it with the Americans want free shit comment. I figure an eye for an eye or a racist comment for a racist comment.

TL:DR CLIFFS

1. bought $14 sub combo at mall
2. Chinese lady tried to charge me 55 cents for refill
3. freaked out on her
4. she said racist shit
5. I said racist shit
6. Not a single fuck was given by me

This is why you go to an Italian owned Philly cheesesteak place.

You sound like a fucking stupid retard.

lol, this was pretty good. My fav. part was, "THAT DUDE DON'T PLAY ABOUT HIS DIET COKE REFILLS."

Hope to hear some more interesting stories in the future from TS.

If you paid $14 for a sub combo it should have come with a happy ending.

You're the prick in this situation. I hope you don't pass your racist bullshit on to your kids.

What's great about this story is that you told it from your point of view and you still sound like a retard.

You know you're an ass, right?

Your lucky no real Men were there. That would have gone badly for you...

Well you technically started the shit by having your little Rustlemania over her charging you for a Diet Coke

You're the prick in this situation. I hope you don't pass your racist bullshit on to your kids.

he will. its why we still have racists today. also, people entitled as hell.

just admit it, your racist. Otherwise you wouldn't make it a big deal over a 85 fucking cents. lol

What's great about this story is that you told it from your point of view and you still sound like a retard.

Dude that's the point, I totally freaked out and over reacted.

It's not like I told a story on sherdog to try and gain sympathy.

It was a funny situation that got out of hand.

I can laugh at myself when I do stupid shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back